Amanda's Backstory🍡

This was a month before Aurora's Backstory, she was only 6 at the time. Her parents would beat her for defending Aurora, starve her to death & do all the housework.

Amanda's Mom: Get up! Someone is coming to pick you up!
.
.
.
Amanda's Dad: So how much will you give us???

Amanda's Purchaser: About 50k.

Amanda's Dad: Deal. Take her!

Aurora: Sissy! NO! Don't take her away!

Amanda's Mom: STFU! BRAT! HERE TAKE HER!

Amanda's Purchaser: Ty!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Amanda was tied around her waist by a rope, so she wouldn't escape.

???: Excuse me, do you have a second?

Amanda's Purchaser: Huh?

It was Fujisaki & Tamura

Fujisaki: I'm curious, why is that child tied up, is she a criminal?

Amanda's Purchaser: Isn't it obvious?! She's dirty & stinky! Beside she might tried to escape.

Fujisaki: Hello there, how are you? My name is Toru Fujisaki, what is your name?

Amanda: Name... Amanda... (Help me...)

Fujisaki: (She giving me a danger sign abt this man...)

Amanda's Purchaser: She doesn't speak & only throws temper tantrum, happy now? Now go away!

Tamura slapped the Purchaser hand away from Fujisaki

Tamura: Lay a hand on him & you'll be fucking dead in less than a second...

Amanda's Purchaser: What's the deal?! If you're interested in her, then buy her!

Tamura: Very well then, we will.
Is this enough?

Tamura threw a fist at the Purchaser & threw a bag of coins at him. Fujisaki grabbed Amanda's rope & pulled her away from the man & ran off.
.
.
.
When they got home, Fujisaki & Tamura told the maids to clean Amanda up while they gets some stuff inside of the house

Tamura: Can't believe we did that!

Fujisaki: Yeah... I'm glad that we got her away from that man! If we didn't help then something bad will happen to her...

Tamura: Luckily, it was dark &! knock him out easily or else he'll report us to the cops!