72. Homecoming Fight!

"WORD" - Dialogues

"WORD" - Dialogues... but if it's italicized it is in a radio comms, AI, or talking mentally in Chaldea.

'HELLO' - Thoughts
LMAO - Noble Phantasm Chant / Deep Voice / Important Dialogue /

[ABILITY!] - Trace On Activation

OUCH - Authors Note / Important Information

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person POV

I was fixing my tie and preparing myself for the Homecoming party at Midtown. I talked to Peter in a civil manner that he learned the action of his consequence yesterday. I said to him to calm down and be himself. I even noticed that he's trying to ask Liz for a dance, I obliged him to do and go for her. Thankfully, he followed my advice and the two are now going for the dance tonight.

With myself finished preparing, I went downstairs and there I saw Mash, Okita Souji, Fergus and the others, all of their eyebrows raised after seeing me.

"Hey, everyone. Where's Tomoe?" I asked.

"She's already at the school." Mash was the one who answered.

"That's fast..." I muttered. "She's eager to experience what's like to be a teenager, huh?"

"Just like you before?" Mash stated with a giggle.

"Hey, I only went to Midtown in 2 years before I became an Avenger." I replied, chuckling as I tapped the door button to the garage. "I'll see you after Homecoming, Mash."

Mash nodded slowly and waves goodbye alongside with the other servants. I opened the car and drove to the school.

-----------------

As I entered Midtown High's gym. The students and the faculty members are already there, Ned, Liz, MJ, and the newly arrived Peter Parker. He is looking left and right with a wary expression, he glanced me a worried look in which I gave him with a confused mine. Peter slowly approached Liz and faces her.

"What did he say to you?" Liz asks, smiling.

Again, Peter stops, looks at me then back to Liz. I did not understand what he'd said but from Liz's face, she's completely confused and shocked.

Peter quickly left the room, passing through the students and inevitably from Tomoe.

"Peter?" She greeted, yet got ignored by him as he opens the door.