76. Invasion

"Who?" Stephen asks with a tilted head

Wong lowered his Tao Mandalas and helped Bruce up to his feet while Helena and Aesc carried the now-unconscious Melusine, X Alter, and the Diuscuri twins out from the hole.

"Thanos." Bruce started, "Whenever you are watching a movie and you feel that dread crawling on your skin? Yeah, he's that type of villain."

"The big bad one?" Stephen assumed.

"Except that he's not a wolf. A bigger and more dangerous than them. Wait, why are we straying off the topic–? Can you open up a portal to where Tony Stark and Y/N Winters are?"

"Hold that train, Mr. Banner." Aesc cut in, "We'll handle master. She said a codeword or that word, sending shivers down our spines."

"Shiver?" Wong asks.

"Before Melusine passes out, she said that Goetia is with Thanos."

"Goetia? As in the Solomon, Solomon?" Helena nods in response.

"That's why we'll return to Master and report this to him. We don't know exactly when and where he'll strike if he's truly with Thanos."

"In my years stuck as Hulk, I can assure both of you that... They are coming. So, can you open up one and find Tony?"

Stephen and Wong shared a look of worry before they nodded. "Alright. But before that... Helena, Aesc, I can open up a portal back to the Chaldea's entrance. Is that okay?"

"Yes, that will be perfectly fine and efficient. Thank you, Stephen."

Stephen floats in the air with the Cloak as he makes a circular gesture with the Sling Ring, opening up a portal to Chaldea/Avenger's Compount gates. "Here you go."

"If what Melusine saw as real... Then we must act." Helena stated before they entered the portal, carrying the unconscious bodies of her fellow servants with Aesc and their magic. "We'll see you around, Stephen."

As the portal closed, it left a small spark of fire before Bruce, Wong, and Stephen shared the silent noise of the Sanctum.

-

Chaldea, minutes before...

Y/N Winters, the man and the main reason why Chaldea is existing, groans. He had just finished signing a stack of documents as he placed it gently on the floor beside him.

He leaned back on his chair and massaged his temples, letting out a heavy sigh. "Finally... I can now finally take a rest since Mash wasn't here to help me around."

Reason why?
She's sick.
For three days, Mash Kyrielight took a leave to work in Chaldea and Penthelisea substituted for her in the meantime.

"Master." A knock was heard from the other side of the door. It was Da Vinci(Caster), and from her expression, she was not having a good day. "W-We..."