29. Avengers Reunited (AGE OF ULTRON - 2015)

" "                     - Dialogues... but if it's italicized it is in a radio comms

' '                      - Thoughts
LMAO             - Noble Phantasm / Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / Trace On Activation
Hey Guys      - Talking mentally with Servants in Chaldea 

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------

I realized that there are no actions are used, kinda like a bland conversation when they're speaking dialogues so tell me guys if this type of dialogue writing is okay to you, or should I need to reverse it back like in the previous chapters.

TIMESKIP

A year later after we've been labeled as "criminals" by SHIELD. Most of the servants are still angry at Nick because they attempted to disrupt their lives, especially Uncle Gil.

After SHIELD was discovered and all of its files are leaked to the public. He said at a statement to the press about the standoff that he will not tolerate acts of aggressiveness of the operatives, just because they're genuinely don't know where I was, and he forced his hand to threaten those SHIELD Agents to get out of their place.

Another video got viral at Manhattan, the video showed that my big sis, Nightingale fighting HYDRA Agents before they chased her across the street. I literally fumed in anger because of this, but she told me that all of them got attacked too, at the time I also fought the agents back at the HQ.

Jaune D Arc and the other girls in Japan, closely evaded the STRIKE teams as they stormed the agency but they didn't any of the girls.

Meanwhile, Kintoki and Caesar, both surveying the wineries in Italy  also got raided by STRIKE Operatives, as they nearly destroyed one of the storages but they successfully defeated them and the two retreated back to Chaldea.

Nick Fury, went to my new renovating house to said his apologetic tone to my mom, sister, Mash and almost all of the servants in the room. They understood Fury as they accepted his apology. He left the room, facing me and he said that SHIELD will find HYDRA agents that still remain in Europe, and they will move their to exterminate them once and for all.

After that, Tony called us and told that since SHIELD is no longer operational, he asked me if it's okay for us to move to his tower, making it the Avengers new Headquarters for the meantime. Mash and I agreed at this as we properly said our goodbyes to them, and encourage them to resume their daily lives.

---

Couple of months have past, Tony found the location of the missing scepter of Loki, which is funny enough got swooped by HYDRA Agents after the Invasion in New York. They located the scepter is on a secluded castle that is controlled by HYDRA in near the city of Sokovia.

Y/N: "So... we didn't finished all of these snakes back at Washington? Kinda surprising enough." I asked as I shot one HYDRA soldier an arrow in his stomach with Artemis' bow. While riding a truck that is riding by me, Mash, Clint and Natasha.