mad riches

brent faiyazamerican r&b singer location : Manhattan, New York age 27

brent faiyaz
american r&b singer
location : Manhattan, New York
age 27

today brent was in the studio finishing up his album named WASTELAND, being in Paris did set him back a little but he needed some time off to relax and clear his mind.

he threw hints that he was in the studio working on his socials.

he layed low on social media, he prefers to keep his life as private as possible to set boundaries with his fans.

tour is definitely on his to do list, sometime after the album but he isn't in a rush.

he wants to continue to lay low and enjoy life, doing whatever he wants in the meantime.

" run that back...  " brent said to his producer receiving a nod in approval.

right as his producer was about to, his friend nino walked in with a box immediately getting his attention.

brent furrowed his eyebrows and took off his Beats Studio headphones as he walked out of the booth.

" yo, the fashion designer of self-esteem sent you some shit. her work fye, be seeing it all in the blogs, getting a good rep and shit. " nino said as he handed brent the decorative box as well a bag from a bodega.

brent nodded taking the box, opening it he pulled out a denim set.

white base with, orange stripes and an orange logo ( 3D effect ) that read " SELF ESTEEM "

with a om symbol on the right back pocket of the jeans.

" this hard... what is her name? " brent said as he nodded in approval taking in the appeal of the outfit.

brent was high so his comprehension skills currently were causing everything to go in one ear and out of the other.

" noe'l mi-kyung lang... " nino said as he checked his socials on his phone.

brent rubbed his face saying as he finally realized

" shit, that's the shawty from the Louis Vuitton fashion show. that night was too hectic for me to speak with her how i wanted to. "

" nigga how the fuck y'all haven't spoken yet? y'all knew of each other for a while now. " nino said looking at him a bit dazed.

" didn't want to hit her line treating her like some groupie, only do that if I'm on some quick shit. if anything pussy gets thrown at me only will take a second. " brent said as he shrugged his shoulders.

" nigga aren't you always on some quick shit? " nino said giving him that look.

" this dick ain't free, I'm celibate... " brent said jokingly causing everyone in the room to laugh as he made his way back into the booth.

brent wasn't going to just fuck anybody who threw pussy at him, he knew that he could get it anytime if  he wanted it though..

2 hours later

it was currently eleven, eleven pm. brent ran through everything that he needed to finish quickly and easily.

he was happy with the outcome of this album and so was everyone in the room.

he was very proud, he's very proud of all of his work.

the hard work definitely paid off to his rise of fame.

" aight we can go ahead and wrap this shit up, everybody get home safely. i'm tired as shit and i know everybody else is since we've been here all day. " brent said as he walked out of the booth.

everybody who was scattered in the room gathered their belongings giving brent short responses due to sleepiness.

" nino, you got shawty number? " brent asked nino causing him to look over as he stood up grabbing his belongings.

" yeah right here... " nino said as he airdropped noe'ls number to him.

" preciate you, you can crash at my crib tonight. " brent said as they both made their way out of the studio.

the only belonging that brent ever took to the studio was his phone, food or snacks, never cash he wasn't dumb enough to carry cash anywhere in public.

brent programmed her name in his phone as mi-kyung since everyone seems to call her that and he thought it was a pretty name that had a nice ring to it.

" the chauffeur here? " brent asked as his eyes scanned the parking lot before landing on his 2023 Mercedes AMG.

" always... " nino said in response knowing that brent rarely drove unless he felt like it.

———
mad riches - the fast life

copyright - all rights reserved, i do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without permission.

code : 61723

like, comment what you think and what you want to see in this book moving forward!