gravity pt.2 !

brent faiyazamerican r&b singer location : Los Angeles, California age 27

brent faiyaz
american r&b singer
location : Los Angeles, California
age 27

nina threw chris phone into his lap as she continued to curse him out.

chris rubbed his face due to being agitated as he sighed deeply, he looked down at his plain jane rolex watch the clock read 12:35 am.

chris just came back from the studio and he hasn't been able to rest since.

" bro why are you still here? " chris asked not caring how it came off in that moment.

" chris, have you not been paying me any attention? " nina asked as she began signaling to him with her hands.

" no i have, some things just have been going in one ear and out of the other. i'm tired as shit can we just finish this tomorrow? " chris expressed as he stood up from the bed taking his t-shirt off.

" chris, all you want to do is give bitches attention when i've been here for you! " nina spoke loudly as she followed brent around the huge master bedroom.

" what bitches? i was at the studio all day, tripping for no reason. " chris said remaining calm so his adrenaline wouldn't rush as much so he'd be able to go to sleep as soon as they finished.

" i'm so done with you chris! all these bitches in your phone you're so easy! " nina said clearly irritated at his short responses.

" okay, you don't see me responding do you? " chris said as he looked over at her, being the first time he made eye contact with her since she started the argument.

brent had three phones, the one that she's talking about has messages from one night stands that expected more from him but will never get it.

" so you're not going to fight for me brent? " nina asked frantically.

" no i'm going to respect your decision, i'm not going to fight for you when you're the one that want's to leave. fuck i look like begging for you to stay? " brent said honestly without any hesitation.

" all of this shit is going to come back to you chris! i hope that you learn your lesson, someday you're going to regret taking the wrong girl for granted you probably can't even point the right one out! " nina said gathering her belongings so she could leave.

brent shook his head taking in what she said as he walked into his bathroom to shower " sorry for hurting you... " brent said as he heard the door to his condo slam.

brent knew that he came off the way that he didn't intend to, he just had a lot going on. at times the fast life becomes too hard to manage.

he didn't want anyone waiting for him as he's out on the road, brent enjoyed living life in the fast lane.

he does believe that sometime or at some point that he should slow down to keep managing his career at a steady pace.

he also understood that sometimes he did drive some women he's dealt with in the past to their breaking point.

he didn't mean to hurt them intentionally, he knows that he has demons that he needs to heal.

that's why he pushes romantic experiences away or just keep them at the surface of just fucking here and there.

he also believed that since he was young and was just having fun, too many beautiful women throwing themselves at him to settle down.

he also didn't want to miss the right opportunity, but he also couldn't recognize who the right one for him could be.

he wondered at times, what if my blessing turns into a lesson?

45 minutes later
SMUT WARNING!

brent texted brooke , where you be? brent needed to release some stress. sex being the only outlet that he could think of right now.

she was the call me when you need me type, didn't bring brent problems only pussy.

what nina said about things catching up to him, sat with him for a bit to where he began questioning things.

he needed to get his mind off it, brent did a great job at controlling his anger because he had patience with himself and his emotions.

somebody trying to get underneath his skin failed most times, he only returned the same energy every once in a blue moon.

still didn't mean the person who did had one up on him, they never could.

brooke, replied with otw brent. brent faiyaz was who she knew him as chris had a hard time letting people in.

just cause he fucked her didn't mean that he trusted her, wanted her and he didn't fuck any of them raw.

nina, just gotten too comfortable in his opinion telling him what he should do with his life when they aren't even together anymore.

25 minutes later

" cum on this dick, all that shit you be talking and you still can't take it. " brent said as he had his hand within her arch to keep it steady.

brent already made her cum three times within the last 20 minutes, yet he still wanted more he couldn't seem to be pleased.

" i'm cumming again brent. " brooke moaned as she held brent's wrist due to her orgasm being intense.

brent pulled her up by her hair, still in doggystyle he enjoyed rough sex and he did it well.

at this point he is a sex addict, always enjoyed it but  his love for sex has increased the more experienced he's become.

he hasn't found that person who he could explore the depths of sex with again like bondage but he looked forward to it.

brent continued to keep his strokes steady feeling himself pulsate inside of her, letting out a groan as he let go.

——-
gravity pt 2  - the fast life

copyright - all rights reserved, i do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without permission.

code : 618234

like, comment what you think and what you want to see in this book moving forward!