entryway!

noe'l mi-kyung lang creative director | fashion designer | supermodel location : Paris, France age 23

noe'l mi-kyung lang
creative director | fashion designer | supermodel
location : Paris, France
age 23

7:44 PM

" mi-kyung we need you in makeup as soon as we can, everyone you're doing a great job! just remember that every second counts! " a member of the Louis Vuitton crew said.

noe'l shook her head in agreement, she already made it to fitting and they were finishing up her hair.

" okay you're good to go! " the hairstylist said as she took the last strand of her hair out of the pin curler.

" hey girl!! " anok yai and noe'l said in unison as they quickly made their way past each other.

" mi-kyung right here!! " a makeup artist said snapping his fingers to get her attention as she made her way over.

" okay girl we'll be doing a natural glam look! since you already have the features, all that we have to do it is work around it! " the makeup artist added.

" okay sounds good! " mi-kyung said with a smile.

10 minutes later...

" okay girl you're all finished! " the makeup artist said causing noe'l to make her way over to get in formation for the runway show with the other models.

it was Louis Vuitton's Spring/Summer 2024 Runway show, it made a buzz within the media due to Pharell Williams being the newest menswear creative director.

since the latest and greatest Virgil Abloh, noe'l was very excited to be once again doing what she loves.

fashion is such a beautiful avenue to express yourself, art comes in many forms rather it be music, visual art, shows, movies, nature & many more.

there's an inspiration in everything, everywhere.

" thank you, everybody, for being here and helping me continue to spread the love that virgil had set out within fashion!

i'm blessed to have all of you beautiful vessels here today! you all look fly as shit, you all are going to do and be great! " pharell said as he gazed across the room.

" when the lights dim and music begins that is when the show begins once again thank you, everyone! " pharell said with a smile.

7 minutes later

noe'l was strutting her famous catwalk that naomi campbell coached her to.

she was at the beginning of the line of numerous supermodels.

everybody who is here deserves to be here and was super talented there is room for everybody to win, and noe'l highly believed in that.

there's no need for competition when you're spiritually driven and do not abide by your ego.