carefree

noe'l mi-kyung lang creative director | fashion designer | supermodel location : Los, Angelesage 23

noe'l mi-kyung lang
creative director | fashion designer | supermodel
location : Los, Angeles
age 23

two weeks later
july 19th

" hey halmeoni, i missed you. i hope that you have been taking it easy. " mi-kyung expressed genuinely to her grandma over the audio call.

" rosie, baby i am doing just fine you don't have to worry about me. i keep myself healthy and in good shape. " her grandma said as she walked around her kitchen.

mi-kyung heard shuffling she couldn't lie her anxiety has risen due to being far away from family at times.

she knew that all that she needed to do was meditate to help diminish her anxiety as she continued to work through it with healing work.

" okay halmeoni whatever you say, i talked to mom and dad earlier i plan to visit soon and stay for a bit. " noe'l said as she paced throughout the condo.

she always paced whenever her adrenaline rushed or her anxiety rises.

" that'll be good we'll be glad to see you, you've been doing an amazing job with your career. i'm so proud of you baby you keep going even if there are obstacles. " noe'ls grandma responded with.

noe'l was taking it all in she appreciated these moments and valued knowledge she enjoyed learning.

she definitely took the advice she was given and used it for her highest good.

due to her relationship with the goddesses she believes in and applying the wisdom to her life she's been able to live by love.

she didn't want to be that type of person who uses their religion as a cover up, if you are of god you live by gods word.

" thank you grandma it means a lot especially coming from you. " noe'l said as she could feel herself tearing up.

she has always been the emotional one but she valued her sensitivity she used it as a gift.

she received a text message notification from brent saying, let me know when you have free time so i can arrange something.

she didn't respond immediately she wanted to give her mimi her undivided attention.

" thank you for checking in on me, you take it easy! always remember to show yourself the compassion that you show others because you deserve grace as well, salanghaeyo! " mi-kyungs grandma expressed briefly.

" salanghaeyo halmeoni! " mi-kyung said as she ended the audio call.

( salanghaeyo - i love you in korean, halmeoni - grandma in korean )

after noe'l ended the call she responded to brent's text message saying, i'm available now brent.

ten minutes later, she received an incoming call from brent. she was nervous this was her first time talking to him alone.

she always gotten nervous talking with people that she didn't really know on an intimate level.

she clicked the green answer icon, saying " hello brent... " as she began to pace to keep herself calm.

she heard shuffling before his voice rang through the speakers of her phone, " wassup noe'l, you've been on my mind. i figured that it wasn't for no reason. "

" hmm that's interesting.. " noe'l said being taken back not really knowing what to say.

" i want to see you, come with me to paris for the weekend so we can get to know each other a bit. " brent said a bit eagerly.

" are you sure brent— ? " noe'l asked as she stopped in her tracks.

the line went silent until brent said " positive... ".

" okay i'm down... " noe'l replied back lowly with confusion in her tone, she didn't quite understand why there was such a rush but she enjoyed a thrill.

" you don't have to second guess yourself ma. you're safe with me, let me hear you... " brent spoke with praise he liked her voice, he noticed that she was a bit nervous.

which is normal for a human with human emotions, having anxiety nowadays is very common.

" i said i'm down brent for whatever. " she said finally relaxing, i could get used to being around him noe'l thought to herself.

brent didn't make her nervous she just wasn't able meditate in a while so she was a bit on edge.

" good to know beautiful, send me your location and be ready by 10 pm. " brent said briefly before ending the phone call.

noe'l didn't know that brent has been plotting on her for a while now, he was just waiting for the right moment to make a move.

" what am i getting myself into? " noe'l whispered to herself as she took the phone away from her ear, sending the location to her condo and the code to the gate afterwards.

they were leaving sooner than she expected, she thought that they would leave out to paris on thursday due to the flight being lengthy.

why a day sooner? noe'l thought to herself immediately stopping herself so she wouldn't get lost in details.

making her way into her walk in closet, she grabbed two skims dresses she liked the way that it hugged her body.

tonight she was going to wear her philippines shirt that had the back cut out to reveal her spine tattoo of spider lilies, with dark wash denim jeans so she could be comfortable on the flight.

she also grabbed two early 2000's themed outfits and all of the other essentials that she needed such as skincare, body care and etc putting them into her suitcase.

she just wanted to be prepared she didn't know what to expect from him...

noe'l checked her phone it was currently 7:15 pm. it felt as if time was moving even quicker since plans were made.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

it was was now 8:45 PM, noe'l already did her body care routine and everything else that she needed. she also did her hair in pin curls she liked how voluminous it was.

her natural hair length was to her thighs and the density was thick, she made sure to keep it healthy.

she received a text message from brent saying, pulling up i'll be waiting for you.

she exhaled deeply before grabbing everything that she needed and the key card to her condo so she wouldn't have trouble getting in.

she made sure that everything was turned off before she left and that the door was locked.

she was on the 12th floor, she stood in the elevator watching it go down quickly without any stops being made.

she made her way out of the building immediately seeing brent in front of the entrance as he stood in front of an all black Mercedes AMG, smoking a blunt as his shades sat lowly.

today his hair wasn't in cornrows, brent wanted to give her... hopefully something she could pull on.

" it's nice to see you beautiful... " brent said as he gave her a hug they both stood for a minute in each other's embrace.

brent took her luggage placing it in the trunk. opening the back door for her so she could get into the AMG before he got in on the other side.

" to the private airport please... " brent said to his chauffeur as he relaxed into the seat.

———
carefree - the fast life

copyright - all rights reserved, i do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without permission.

code : 61823

like, comment what you think and what you want to see in this book moving forward!