abundance!

noe'l mi-kyung lang creative director | fashion designer | supermodel location : Manhattan, New York age 23

noe'l mi-kyung lang
creative director | fashion designer | supermodel
location : Manhattan, New York
age 23

" girl don't you think that you need to relax? you know how your body gets when it comes to overwork. " raya said to mi-kyung over the FaceTime call.

" i will, i promise I just have to go to this magazine shoot for vogue. then i'll relax because honestly I really need it. " mi-kyung responded with.

" okay, I can plan you a spa day so you can relax. " raya said as her thick accent rung with concern.

" thank you raya, i appreciate you and love you so much! " noe'l said in appreciation.

" girl where the fuck is the " i " in that i love you? " raya said as she mean mugged noe'l

noe'l smacked her lips before saying dramatically  " i love you with all of my heart raya, is that better for you? "

" yes so much better! you need to head your way over to Vogue rather be an hour early than five minutes late. " raya stated before being cut off.

" being late never leaves a good impression people's time is precious. " mi-kyung said finishing her quote that she always stated.

" exactly, we can take a quick trip to monaco, me,  you and the rest of the girls whenever everybody is available. " raya stated.

raya loves to travel, loves all things luxurious but wasn't egotistic about it.

raya being arabian she had very high values due to being raised with them.

" i'm down absolutely! " noe'l said with excitement.

" okay girl, go get on the move! " raya said rushing noe'l hanging up the phone abruptly.

noe'l was very grateful to have friends that kept her on her toes and wanted the absolute best for her.

the friend group of four women was filled with so much love and has always been from the start and always will.

noe'l got up to put her shoes on, she already did everything that she needed to do.

she hated to admit that overwork was catching up to her.

she's grateful for all that she's been able to experience.

30 minutes later

noe'l was currently finishing up the photo shoot for vogue.

" you're doing great mi-kyung! you're a natural at this always has been! " the photographer said cheering her on.

causing her to smile the photographer immediately took a quick photo.

mi-kyung moved with the rhythm of the flowing dress and the clutch in her hand since a fan was blowing intentionally facing her direction.

" and that's a wrap! " the photographer shouted causing the rest of the group to clap in applause.

" thank you guys for having me, I'm forever grateful! " noe'l spoke genuinely.

" girl we're grateful to have you! " the cameraman said with a smile.

20 minutes later

noe'l was making her way through the streets of Manhattan.

she was eager to get back to her condo so she could rest.

she received a text message notification from an anonymous number causing her face to ball up in confusion.

preciate you looking out beautiful, hope to catch up with you soon. - christopher

noe'l read the message immediately recognizing who it was.

she responded with, you're welcome handsome, i hope to catch up with you soon as well.

brent faiyaz
american r&b singer
location : Manhattan, New York
age 27

" how is your love life brent? " the interviewer at the radio station questioned.

" umm, i'm not seeing a specific someone right now." brent said with a shrug he'd never confirm nor deny anything.

" anything that you've been working on behind the scenes? " the interviewer asked switching the topic immediately.

" i'll confirm that, i am working on something behind the scenes. you'll know ahead of time before whenever i decide to drop it. " brent stated adjusting his jacket.

" do you plan to go on tour? " the interviewer asked.

" i do plan to go on tour, sometime after the release it may not be immediately. don't want everything too crammed. " brent said as he leaned into the mic a bit.

brent was hoping that the interviewer would wrap up soon majority of them asked the same surface level questions, knowing that they don't care in real life.

15 minutes later

unlimited by lucki played lowly from his speakers as his chauffeur drove him and nino.

" trying to go to this small kick back at cash's crib? " nino asked as they both sat in the backseat of the AMG.

" i'm down for whatever. " brent said as he lit up his blunt immediately taking three hits before passing it.

" john to cash's condo please. " brent spoke referring to his chauffeur.

——-
mad riches - the fast life

copyright - all rights reserved, i do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without permission.

code : 61723

like, comment what you think and what you want to see in this book moving forward!