History in the Baking

On Christina Sahng's 9th birthday, her parents bought her a computer. This computer was the very butterfly that the butterfly effect was named after, the spark of fate that would soon be legendary, that would change her destiny forever... for on this rusty dusty crusty ultra thin 1 USB port computer, Christina discovered Roblox.

For weeks, months, even, Christina did nothing but play the pizza game on Roblox, neglecting her studies, her swimming, her siblings, even her really cute Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog, Aubrey Drake Graham known professionally as Drake. 

It was from this silly internet game that Christina finally found her purpose in life: to own a pizza place in South Korea. Why South Korea? It was where her uncle, Pitbull, lived, and his bald head had always been a lighthouse to guide her. A few years later, she packed her things, said goodbye to Australia, and caught a plane to Seoul at the mere age of 13. It was not that her family was supportive of her dreams. They just had nothing to worry about, since Christina's younger brother Hanniel was even more rich and famous and sexy than even ole Uncle Pitbull (daleeee).

The second her plane landed, Christina ran to the place she had idolized all her life... the legendary Jay Why Pepperoni Pizza Company! This was where she was meant to be. She could feel it in her gut. 

However... there was one problem that she couldn't seem to solve. See, she was very impulsive, and so when she had bought her plane ticket at 3AM one very early morning during an all-nighter playing Roblox in the great aussie outback, she hadn't thought about the fact that she would need to have an actual interview with Jay Why Pepperoni, and that she wouldn't just be employed by pressing a button like in her game. Here she was, standing before the tall glass building, without any idea as to what she was doing. Her only research derived from an internet game that wasn't even remotely realistic.

"Hey babygirl, are you lost?"

This voice... it was Sans, a member of Slice! Well, Minatozaki Sans was his real name, but his stage name was even cooler: Sauce. Cool, right? Right? It's like a pun or something.

Jay Why Pepperoni Pizza Company was the corporate overlord of several separate restaurants. Slice was one of such restaurants, a huge success, actually. Christina really looked up to them.

Christina gulped. "No, I'm not lost... I... I want to own a pizza place...!"

"Let me guess," said Sans, "you want an interview with Jay Why Pepperoni, huh?"

"Yeah..."

Sans patted Christina's shoulder in a cool older brother kind of way. "Don't worry, kid. I have an idea."

And so, Sans led Christina into the giant building and into one of the locker rooms where employees could change into their uniforms. He wasn't going to throw Christina into a uniform, though, no, he dressed her up as a zombie.

"Why...?" Christina frowned at her reflection. Really, Sans didn't need to do much to make her look like a zombie. She didn't sleep, so, she was kind of a zombie already.

"'Cause, me and the members of Slice are filming an advertisement today. Our pizza is so good, it makes you go, Like Ooh-Ahh. It's so good that it turns people into zombies. If Jay Why Pepperoni sees you in the advertisement, he'll admire your dedication. It will make him say wae guraji molla... but I really like this kid!"

"Wae guraji molla... his words are like... spicy pizza..."

Well, Christina performed to the best of her ability in the advertisement. It was really weird and awkward, especially because she was on a treadmill for whatever reason, but all the while, she imagined her undying will to own a pizza place, and it rekindled her flame to keep going.