A Breach of Crust

Today was the day CheeseRacha and associates (Felicity, Samantha, and Bobby) were going to breach the BLT restaurant and steal one of their precious minimum wage workers...!

"Why are we 'associates'," Samantha asked with a frown. "How come you guys get the cool name but we're 'associates'? Ugh it's just not it."

Christina shrugged. "We haven't thought of anything yet. Uh... you can be... RanchRacha."

"That name is stupid," Bobby sighed.

"Well you don't have to be so vocal about it..."

It wasn't just Bobby that was loud, however. All six of them just weren't cut out for the James Bond lifestyle, and they were discovered immediately, by the restaurant leader, even.

His name? RM. It meant Restaurant Monster. He was just too good at running a restaurant. He had learned the language of the trade simply by watching thousands of food commercials like some kind of AI robot. "Why have you kids approached Rrrrrrrrrrrestaurant Monster?"

"We're taking Lina Know!" Felicity was very outspoken. There were many shy bones in her body but she thrived on chaos. "Yeah, you heard me right! We're taking your waitress! Mwahahaha!"

From across the restaurant, Lina Know overheard them, and dropped a glass while bussing. It didn't break luckily but her patience was about to.

She said, "Who are you? What do you want?"

Christina bravely took a step toward her. Hannah and Bina supported her from behind. Even though she was nervous, having the support of CheeseRacha helped her to overcome her anxiety. "I-I am recruiting you, Lina Know! You were meant to make pizzas, not serve BLTs! It's why your name rhymes with... Italiano!!" Normally, Christina's dimples and Aussie accent were very charming, but, like if she were in a Pokemon battle, her attack was ineffective.

Lina Know shook her head. "I can't just quit my job to go make pizzas. I have three cats to feed. I am a single mother."

"Watching you bus tables, you are so fast and agile, like a dancer. We really want you on our team...!" Christina just could not sway her. Okay, Chris, just, just hit her with the Pokeball as your last resort, her conscious said to her. And so, she pulled out her final tactic: "I--,"

But she was cut off, by the deafening sound of an incoming helicopter?!

Restaurant Monster evacuated the restaurant in a safe and organized manner abiding well to OSHA regulation laws, and the members of BLT, Lina Know, CheeseRacha and RanchRacha stared up at the helicopter landing upon the roof with tilted heads. What the heck? A helicopter?

A stylish woman exited the landed helicopter wearing Balenciaga from her head to her toes and a little Balenciaga dog in her Balenciaga purse and customized Balenciaga basketball shoes with Lil Dicky making a cameo on the brand in $127k Balenciaga acrylic paint. Her flowy romper was truly gorgeous and she shook her thick heatless curls hair off her shoulders as the wind tousled it magically.

"Oh my god," Samantha Hwang said, with her jaw on the floor. "There's no pilot! That woman flew the helicopter! What a bad bi--,"

Lina Know stuffed tissues in her mouth before she could finish her sentence. "Shh! I'll cook you in the air fryer 180 degrees for 20 minutes if you talk. How do you not recognize her?"

Samantha side-eyed Lina and spat out the tissues, but didn't talk again.

The stylish and expensive woman rolled across the roof and to the edge of it (her Balenciaga basketball shoes were also limited edition Wheelies dude I swear), and sat down in a graceful but intimidating way. "I'm looking for CheeseRacha."