On The Rise

Lee Know Haiku (I apologize)

He is like a cat

And when he turning around

That booty so phat

Enter: yet another Stray Crust meeting.

The staff was playing some kind of Korean game I don't really understand the rules but they shout numbers and clap it's really baffling to be honest but that's what they were doing.

One by one the members lose, and on the tail-end of laughter, Christina sighed, "We've really been through a lot, yeah? We're really on the rise."

"Yeah," said Bina. "Remember when we came up with a name for our fans?"

Samantha nodded. "Yeah, Stain. 'Cause they're like a pizza stain on a white shirt, they'll never leave." She looked around the room at the staff members. "Remember when we got the Cookie award at the Soggypasta Best K-Food Awards?"

"That was crazy dawg," said Hannah. "Remember when we won Mozzarella Countdown with our Meatoh pizza?"

Bina laughed very very loudly, like this: hihihihiihihihihihihihhi. "Yeah and then Christina oppar started crying and was all like, Stray Crust everywhere all around the world, you make Stray Crust stain~! Hihihihihihihhihihihihihihi"

Christina rolled her eyes but laughed, too. Her laugh was more like this: HAH HAH AHA HAH AHAHAH HAH. "Whatever mate. Remember when we went on the Unveil Pizza Tour in the states?"

"Our outfits were poppin'," said Felicity. She was eating a basket of garlic knots, and it inspired her. "Oh yeah, remember when we came out with these Double Garlic Knots?"

Today, Sky's nails were mountain-peak shaped with full coverage soft gel tips magnetic nails with french tips on the thumbs and holographic 3D printed photos of the U.S. state of Connecticut on the ring finger in which could connect to Bluetooth and had a USB feature. They clacked poetically on her Hydroflask decorated with stickers portraying scenes from Get Hard starring Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart. "Mhm yeah those are so good. Remember when we worked with the legendary chef Alespresso and created 'Going Dutch'? It was a coffee pizza? Oh my god it was fire."

The Stray Crust team sighed in happiness. Yeah, good times.

All of a sudden, even though the restaurant was closed, the phone began to ring. Christina went to go pick it up and the members followed like ducklings. 

"This is Stray Crust, sorry but we're closed."

"This is Stray Crust?" Strangely, the customer was speaking English.

"Mhm, yeah."

"Hey what's up this is Ryan Reynolds."

...

Christina dropped the phone. It hit the floor and she looked at the members with a shocked face. The Ryan Reynolds? Naur way. She was kind of frozen, because Ryan Reynolds was actually a famous American chef who was known for his mastery of Hot Dogs. He once made a gourmet Hot Dog called "Deadpool" and it was a Hot Dog drowning in a pool of sauce made from deadly fungi that had a really high death rate. Silly Americans (me) loved that kind of thing though so it performed extremely well. Chef Ryan Reynolds was almost as famous as the famous British actor Gordon Ramsey.

Annoyed, Bobby picked up the phone and was like, "What do you want ugly?"

"Haha, I just wanted to say, remember when we did that collab with your God's Menu pizza and BluePotatoes' Ddu-ddu-ddoughnut potato and my Deadpool Hot Dog?"