There's Mushroom for Improvement

Preparing for the Undercover Boss episode was nightmarish. On one hand, creative liberty was a blessing. Christina was appointed as manager and she managed well enough, assigning roles and positions, instructing the team on what to do and how to do it... but on the flipside, creative liberty was a curse. There was a lot of fighting and a lot of drama that was supposed to be saved for the shoot. They really couldn't figure out how to be a team at all...

The first day of filming came faster than the team had anticipated. They weren't ready at all!

They were given scripts, but... for the most part, they were expected to come up with their own ideas. 

It was like this: Christina was the manager, Bina, Hannah, and Samantha crafted the pizzas, Felicity served and baked tasty treats, Bobby and Sky took orders and phone calls, and Lina Know delivered.

All of their talents were put to use. If only they could function as a team, then they would be golden, like the crust of a freshly baked pizza. Oh, well. It was good for TV drama at least.

As expected of them, CheeseRacha had come up with a menu offering more than just the 'Wow' pizza. Their menu included novelties such as "The Hungryvator" (a play on words... meaning, being so hungry that your stomach feels like an elevator), "The Grrr" (the sound a stomach makes when it smells the pizza), "Spread The Wings" (an appetizer of various chicken wing flavors), "Distribute 9" (a Russian Roulette kind of pizza), "Awkward Slices" (a regular pizza but sliced awkwardly), "Hero's Soup" (a pizza-themed soup... duh), "Get Cool as a Cucumber" (cucumber pizza),  "N/S" (no sauce), and finally, "0325" (the only time you can eat this pizza is at 03:25).  They were extremely proud of their menu because who wouldn't be. Since there wasn't dessert on the menu, Felicity would serve with Lina.

At last, the cameras.

Jay Why Pepperoni burst in through the doors wearing a wife-beater and gray sweatpants that were stained in the back, and bleach-white Nike Air Force 1s and a cheap plastic gold chain with a pizza slice on the end. Ew... he was so sexy before... and now... he was crusty. Crustier than an overcooked pizza.

He strolled up to the counter with cringe swagger and took a gander at the menu. "Aye... is this Domino's...?"

Bobby bit her lips to hide her disgust. What a weird old man. She wanted to call security. 

Sky gave him a once-over and chewed on the end of her coffin-shaped dusty pink and orange ombre acrylic nail with a matte finish. "Mm... no, this is... uh..." To be honest, it was kind of hard to say it, but she had worked in the circus before, and as well as a mall Santa, so it couldn't be any more embarrassing than that. Right? "Uh, this is Stray Crust."

Stray Crust--Christina had come up with the name. She thought it fit them well. She told them it signified that they were all a bunch of discarded pizza crusts, but if you put enough pizza crusts together, you can make an entire pizza again. It was kind of disgusting but she was so excited about it that no-one had the heart to burst her bubble.

"Ah...! Stray Crust! Hmm, okay... I want to order..." Before Jay Why Pepperoni could finish, there was a loud clang from somewhere in the kitchen.

Then, shouts.

Hannah and Samantha tumbled out of the kitchen with fistfuls of each other's hair, screaming and kicking and cursing at each other. A true catfight. 

Samantha shoved Hannah into a table and chairs went flying in all directions. "You keep burning everything! Cook better!"

"Oh yeah?" Hannah shoved up her sleeves and popped her knuckles. "All your dough ends up on the ceiling! Toss better!"

"Oh I'll toss better alright," Samantha spat as she ran at Hannah, picked her up, and threw her across the restaurant.