2.

Third person's pov

At the Feder's residence, Lenny, Keithie, Greg and Becky were all outside waiting for the bus to arrive.

Lenny was throwing a ball back and forth on his daughter's helmet who Becky was driving her bicycle in circles around her dad.

"Yeah, last day of school, Greg. Last chance to ask out Alex." Keithie said teasing his older brother.

"Alex? Alex who? The Alex we know? Lamonsoff Alex? You like a girl? Is that why you've been taking them long showers?" Lenny asked his older son kind of surprised that he liked his best friend's daughter.

"No, I'm conditioning my hair. That's all I do in the shower. Condition my hair." Greg defended himself.

"That's not what the deer told me." Lenny teased him. "That deer's a liar!" Greg yelled back.

"I heard too much conditioning can make you go blind." Becky said. "What? Where'd you hear that?" Lenny asked her.

"Higgins."

"I should kill him."

"He's too chicken to ask her out, Dad cause she's the hottest girl in school, and Greg is fugly." Keithie changed the subject and pointed at his brother.

"So what he's fugly? All the guys in our family are fugly. That don't stop us from getting the hot chicks." Lenny started saying.

"Look at me and look at your mother. I mean, it makes no sense. Only in, like, a Hollywood movie or something." He said as he looked at his older son.

"Every guy in school likes her, Dad." Greg said with a small frown on his face as he looked down at his shoes.

"And you'll be the guy who ends up with her. You know why? You're gonna follow my three-step program." Lenny said as he pointed at Greg.

"Number one, make the girl smile. Number two, tell her she has a nice smile. Number three, say she has to go out with you that night." He listed explaining his master plan to his son.

"Why that night?" Greg asked.

"Cause it gives her less time to think about how fugly you are. Cause you are fugly." Lenny stated.

"That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. And Keithie's right. I'm too chicken to even talk to her." Greg said.

"Hey when we were at the lakehouse you talked to her right? Why back down now? Hey, you're a Feder. Feders ain't afraid of women, buddy. That's not the way I'm raising you." Lenny said.

"Oh, by the way, Dad, did you ask Mom if I can play football?" Keithie asked his dad.

"No, I was scared. I'm afraid she's gonna yell at me in that accent that no one understands!" He said honestly.

"Bean slow down!" A yell was heard. And there she was. Alex Lamonsoff. The one and only.

"Come on, Becky, it's 8:00. School starts at 8:15. That means we only have 25 minutes!" Bean said and everyone shared a weird look.

"Yeah you can tell he's been practicing his math." Alex said.

"Daddy, you promise Mr. Gigglesworth will be better by bedtime?" Becky asked her dad.

"Will you stop worrying about him? He'll be fine. I love you." He said and kissed her forehead. "Have the best last day, okay?" And with that the two kids started biking their bikes to school.

"And you read the street signs, okay?" Lenny shouted after them.

"Don't let Bean!" Alex shouted too.

"My God, riding their bikes to school. Couldn't do that in L.A. with the nuts out there." Lenny said.

"Yeah, 'cause thank God there's no crazy people out here." And as Keithie said that the school bus stopped in front of them.

"How you doing, Nick?" Lenny greeted the bus man as the bus' doors opened.

"My wife's leaving me after three weeks." He said to them. "Yeah i wonder why." Alex said trying not to laugh.

"Three weeks? That's not bad for you. What happened?" Lenny asked not wanting to sound rude.

"She found me eating a banana with my butt." He said. Alex started chuckling under her breath.

"Ah. And she didn't like that?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, she got really bummed out, but, you know, I shouldn't have done it at her mom's house." He said. Alex lost it and started laughing. Lenny looked at her and she stopped.

"Yeah, you...You seem like you're a little extra out of it today. What's going on?"

"Yeah, I'm a little medicated. I met a very reliable doctor at a Cypress Hill concert, and he floated me a couple pills just to feel better, you know. But I don't feel better! You feel worse!" He yelled at himself.

After they entered the bus they found their seats.

"Ladies and gentlemen, meet your new bus driver!" Lenny said as he stopped at the Mackenzie's.

"Finally got yourself a job!" Kurt said.

"Actually I'm filling in for Drool-io Iglesias back there." He said pointing at Nick who was sleeping in the back seats.

"Hey, Deanne, happy anniversary." Lenny said to Kurt's wife who was sitting behind him with their younger kid.

"Oh! Thank you, Lenny." She thanked him.

"Lenny remembered. Isn't that sweet? And I never got him pregnant." Kurt said as he stepped on the bus.

"She forgot?" Lenny whispered.

"Yeah, she forgot." Kurt confirmed. "No."

"I got the biggest get-out-of-jail-free card in the world." He said to his childhood friend.

"I want one of those."

"Oh, you ain't never get one like this. Hey, honey, I'm gonna take a ride to work with Lenny. Don't worry about forgetting the 20th. I'm sure you'll remember the 30th!" Kurt said to his wife.

"I love you."

"Yeah, sure you do...Deep down." And with that the doora closed and the bus took off again.

As the two adults were discussing about the party that Kurt wanted to throw a kid named Duffy decided to speak.

"Hey, hey, where'd you get those shoes, Losers "R" Us?" He said making fun of Donna's boots. Alex looked up from her phone.

"I made them." Donna informed him.

"You made them? In a toilet?" He said and started laughing by himself.

"Get lost, Duffy." Alex said and huffed in annoyance.

"Yeah, leave her alone." Kiethie who was sitting next to Alex defended Donna.

"Hey, what'd you say, Hollywood? You got something to say to me?" Duffy said and grabbed keithie by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey asshat." Alex said and stood up from her seat. "Why don't you leave them alone huh? Go back to your seats before i send you back to pig landia."

"You in the camouflage jacket and Mariah Carey hairdo. Yeah, just pop a squat, thank you." Lenny said through the microphone.

"You're lucky your girlfriend is here, but he won't be here all day." Duffy said starting talking trash to Keithie again. "Hey Rapunzel go back and brush your hair and leave him alone." Alex said starting to get annoying by the kid that was bullying her friend.

As Alex took a seat keithie turned to her with a smile. "Thanks for standing up for me."

"No need to thank me okay?" She said with a smile matching his.