11

"YOU OKAY HONEY?" The question flew outside Eric's mouth. Alex only returned a nod trying to reassure her dad that everything's alright.

Alex looked around in search of Greg, but he was nowhere to be found. He must have got inside.

"Hey- uh, i'm gonna look for Greg and i will be down here in a sec okay?" Before Eric could answer Alex made her way towards the house.

She opened the front door and quickly went upstairs, looking for her best friend. She has decided something.

She decided to follow her mother's advice. Was she really ready to confess her feelings to him? Or was she about to back down again like the rest of the times she tried to confess.

The decision she made was final. She was going to confess. Coming face to face with Greg's bedroom door, she took a huge breath trying to relax and knocked twice on the door.

Few,stressful, seconds later Greg opened the door, surprised with the fact that Alex was standing before him. What was going?

"Can we talk?" She finally asked, earning a nod from Greg who let her enter his room.

With the click of the door closing Alex was now face to face with Greg. Fiddling with her hands, she looked up to his eyes ready to tell him finally the truth.

"Is something wrong?" He asked out of concern. He never saw Alex so nervous before.

"I really need to tell you something or i think i'm about to explode." Before Greg could get out the rambling of Alex began.

"I really really like you Greg. Like, like you. Not in a friendly way or something. God i didn't tell you before because our friendship, this we created, I didn't want it to be destroyed and i thought that me confessing will ruin it and it will lead to me losing you and-

Hearing the first sentence that flew out of Alex's mouth Greg's dreams came true. She liked him back. As much as he liked her. Without thinking twice he took a step closer and crashed his lips onto hers.

Both teenagers closed their eyes and enjoyed the moment. None of them could believe it was finally happening. Alex threw her arms around his neck while his hands were placed high on her waist.

Pulling away, both meeting eyes, the smiles on their faces couldn't be erased as much as they wanted to. "So you like me?"

"Yes, Greg, i like you,"