𝟎𝟐

It's the next morning and I hopped out of bed, My body feeling heavy and exhausted from tiredness. I yawned as I stretched my arms out into the air, climbing out of bed to get ready for school.

==

It's lunch break and we're sitting in the cafeteria eating hamburgers and chatting. I wasn't the biggest fan of the food buts still decided to eat it.

"Uh, Maya?" Anna called out for her.

"Anna?" Maya responded, waiting for Anna to continue.

"Can you get something out of my backpack?" She asked, playing around in her vegetables with his spork. "That's like so annoying Anna!" She stated, annoyed at the fact Anna couldn't get it herself.
She reaching over and grabbed Anna's backpack. "No, you didn't Anna!" She said, once she opened it. She looked back up at Anna and smiled "Are you serious? hell to the Na!" 

"Oh, my god, This is Sylvania family hamburger wagon, like I've been literally looking for this forever" Maya sip out, biting caring where she was.

I turned my head from Sam to Maya and Anna to see what they were on about, almost spitting out my milk once I saw.
"I know you have, We should definitely do this tonight" Anna suggested, smiling as well.

"Oh, my god, Yes. Great idea" Maya agreed, stilling looking at the box.

"Why do you have dolls?" I asked, staring at box. "We don't, These are- that's not- not dolls" Anna lied, stuttering "it's an investment from eBay" Anna added, trying to cover up her lie. "It looks like a dolls" Gabe butted in "You're playing with them tonight and everyone knows it, Ok?" Gabe added, a smirking expression placed on his fat face.

"Okay, Yes. We are playing with them because their collector items, so why do you care?" Maya claimed, lying as well. "You don't play with collector items. You just collect them" I stated, clearly knowing they're lying. "Dude you're like 13!" Sam butted in as well. "And?" Maya said, in a annoyed tone.

"And you're still playing with dolls." Sam spoke.

"Um. I saw you with a G.I joe last week!" Anna stated, trying to kinda change the subject. "They're ripped, okay?" Gabe said, including himself into the conversation once again.

"Ok, But you're admitting that you play with them?"

I threw smirk towards the boys as they tried to clear themselves up. "I-I have G.I joes but I don't play with them" Sam stuttered, knowing his getting caught up. "Oh, My god!" Anna and Maya said almost at the same time. "I'm Sam, I don't think I play with G.I joes!" Anna mocked him "I play with dolls, my name is Sam" Maya mocked him as well. I started to giggle as Sam shouted "Shut up!"

"My name is Sam, I play with dolls," Maya continued. "I play with G.I joes"

"My name is Sam. Sam" Anna said, moving like a robot. I tell Sam was getting furious by the facial expression he made but I couldn't stop laughing until, He banged on the lunch table and shouted "Shut up!"

He stood up from his sat and banged on the table twice to get everyone in the cafeteria attention. "Hey, Everyone, Oh, my god. What's in that box Maya and Anna?" He shouted, knowing what's exactly in the box. "Are you guys playing with dolls tonight?" Sam shouted again, Everyone looked at the box and started to chuckle. Some others were whispering to they're friends about it.