1

do you guys like the cover i made it myself 😻

----

George falls to the ground as the blonde picks him up and throws him towards the locker with a smirk on his face from the satisfaction of hurting the boy. George groans in pain as he tries to get up but fails miserably as the blonde kicks him back down. His body crashes down on the ground on the hard, cold, white tiles.

The blonde looks at his smirking best friend as the blonde nodded, giving the raven-haired boy with a white bandana that he wears across his forehead permission. The raven-haired boy started kicking George over and over bruising him all over. He became exhausted as he then walked away with the blonde laughing as they walked out of the bathroom. George cried silently as he struggled to get up, trying to use every strength he had left in his body. He weakly, and shakingly struggled as he needed to reach to grab the counter of the sinks to get up. He finally got up and his hands were both on the edge of the sink.

He looked up at himself in the mirror. Looking at himself with tears streaming down his face like a sad, river, in the middle of nowhere. His face was wet all over from rubbing the tears all over his face with the ground his face was pressed up against. He wiped his tears with his bare arm as he opened his backpack on the ground next to him to get a jacket to cover all the bruises on his skinny arms from lack of food. The bruises were  from the top shoulder, all the way down to his hands.

He wiped his face again with the sleeve. "Why are they like this? Why me? What did I do to deserve this." George said to himself as he looked away from himself in the mirror and sighed as he picked up his backpack and put it over his shoulders groaning at the pain since the straps were pressing against his bruises on his shoulders. It was painful, but he was used to it since it was a routine everyday.

George sighed again. "I hate Dream, and Sapnap so much." George said to himself as he walked out the bathroom but made sure to check just incase if Dream and Sapnap were anywhere near.

----

After school, George walked into his house to see his sister Sarah sitting on the couch as she was on her phone, all dressed up. "Oh hey George!" Sarah said as she turned around to face him. "Hey, where are you going?" George said. "Oh, nowhere, my boyfriend is coming over" She said smiling. "Boyfriend?" George said raising a brow.

"Yeah, sorry for not telling you, I met him a couple weeks ago at my favorite coffee shop" She said smiling. "He confessed to me yesterday!" She said excitingly.

"Oh, nice, so.. when is he coming over?" George said. "In like 10 minutes." She said. "Mk, i'll go to my room, tell me when he is here" George said heading upstairs. "Okay!" She said smiling.

George entered his room as he turned on the light switch on the wall next to him. He put his backpack down on the ground by the door after he closed it. He jumped on the bed as he took out his phone as he clicked on the notification from his best friend Karl.

----

Karl 😎

Karl 😎: "heyyyy sorry i didn't come to school today i didn't feel too good. but anyways, how was school?"

George: "its okayyy school was pretty good ngl" it wasn't.

Karl 😎: "how you gonna put not gonna lie but then lie💀"

Georg: "shut up"

Karl 😎: "George, tell me please. What happened today this time?"