Part 3|Mysterious Connections

****10 Am*****

     (Jay pov) I heard some movement in the kitchen, so I walked out of Rays room and looked out the door. (Btw Jay had a sort of golden red hair, only in sunlight it shines good tho, Pale skin, eyes gray with green in the middle, hair up with some hair on the right side of the face, and is 5,6 ft. Ray has black hair with red highlights, he is 5,8 ft, grayish eyes, pale skin, long hair he keeps down.) Ray looked over at me, I just stopped there confused why I was here. "Uh- uhm.. Where am I? " I questioned. "You don't remember? You okay? You ran here because you got lost supposedly." He replied. "Wait then, [looks down at scar remembering the green sparks] oh… I remember! Yeah I was going for a run and I got lost.

       "Yeah. You also cuddled me while you were asleep. Are you okay? " he asked me with a concerned look. "I- I waha-? " I couldn't speak, I was cuddling my crush- well that's a move. "Don't worry you fell asleep easily, I say you needed it. You also were talking in your sleep about a de-" I fell into him before he could finish, my scar was killing me. The pain was so awful. “I'm sorry.. "I was struggling to get up, he sat me down. His mom came into the room and stopped when she saw me. " Who is that?" She looked mad. "I-I'm sorry, I got lost yesterday and had nowhere else to go. Please don't get him in trouble I asked to stay her-! " I stopped speaking when she started to. "It's okay, if you got lost and only knew this was the safewt place that's fine, you seem to know each other. What's your name? " "it's Jay, I feel like I'm going to faint though. " I stated. "Why? What's wrong? " she asked. "My arm.. " I covered my scar with my hand trying to apply pressure but it didn't help.

      (Tix pov) I looked in Jay's room, he wasn't there.. "JAY!? WHERE- [inhale] Zix! We need to find Jay… " "Right on it Tix! " We both left and decided we would go where we were last. "Jay's not at the park. But I smell… something horrible-" Zix said with eyes wide. "Zix, it's fine, we'll find Jay." I reassured him while walking towards the town. Ephire is a small town but it's not easy to find people.

    We saw someone with a black hoodie and green marks on it. We caught the hair which was glowing goldish/red. With someone with black hair walking with them. We decided to follow them. Zix started looking at the gas station. "I want a drink. '' Jay looked back at us, Zix regretting what he said hid behind me. Jay smiled. " Zix! Tix!! " Ray then looked back. "Oh hey Jay, what are you doing. Your supposed to be home, what happened? "

       (Jay Pov) "I was taking a night run and I got lost-" I lied. "Jay can we talk. " Tix didn't ask. He gestured. "I- yes.. " I walked with Tix as Zix and Ray spoke. "Jay what's going on. Tell me. " I closed my eyes trying not to cry. I held my hands above my ears blocking out the screaming and shadows. "I.. I don't know.. " I blacked out trying to explain.

      I felt someone moving beside me. Looking over I saw Ray, I was in the bed. "Hi."-me "Hello." -Ray. I reached out to grab his hand then decided not to, pulled my hand to my other arm with the scar. "So.. Can I admit something? I li-" before I could finish Zix had walked in. "Jay, you're awake, you need to be careful, Tix wants you. " "ugh.. " I groaned. I got up but fell onto the floor when I got up. "Help-" Ray picked me up in his arms and walked me to the kitchen chairs. "Yes Tix-" I didn't sound very impressed. More flustered. "Jay what happened last night. At the park. " he asked with a concerned look.

    I remembered what had happened. The body in the kitchen. The metallic smell. Burning oil. Running and seeing shadows. Hearing screams and yells. The second me. The tail almost hit my face. The green sparks formed on my arm. "Jay. Jay! hello-??? " Tix was furious. "Can you please leave me alone.. You're being a bitch-" I said very low. "Jay you're grounded." Tix wasn't even my dad. "You can't. You're 15 and you're not my dad. You don't even know what happened.. IT.. YOU DON'T EVEN LET ME WAIT TO TELL YOU WHEN I'M READY TO! YOU- please just go! " I ran off into the bedroom and curled up on the water bed nearly tripping with each step. "Jay! Ugh I am getting tired of him-" Tix groaned. "Just let Jay be. He's probably been traumatized by something.. That odd feeling at the park. Maybe he felt it too! " Zix said.

    Ray came in moments later to play his computer when he saw me on the bed curled up. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing. I'm fine. Just tired. " I said faintly. "Mk you want anything? " he looked around. "No. Just to rest if that's fine. " I said. "Yeah chill it's fine. " he replied.

    I didn't sleep, I just watched Ray, he was so cute. I didn't realize he had saw me staring at him until he got up. "I have a question." He said. "What-? " I asked. "Who do you have a crush on? " my heart started pounding but I said nobody. "Alright." He sat back down. "What about you? " he just sighed at my question and replied with nobody.

****3 pm****
    Eventually I got up and walked out of the house. Tix and Zix were gone. I walked towards the park but nobody was there, surprisingly. "Welp, I'll just chill out here… " I said. "Hello again.. " the distorted figure said. "Ah! " I tried to be quiet. But then I looked at the wood to my right and saw a person hanging with its jaw torn off and fingers one by one limb by limb pulled apart leaving only a small red vessel connecting it. "Omg.. " I saw the figure touch my scar before disappearing. I had the sudden urge to tear the limbs off and eat them. I ran out of there as fast as possible and to who knows where.

    I suddenly changed moods, I wanted to hurt someone. I hit a tree and broke my wrist. "OW! damn.. That's gonna hurt. " I fainted and fell to the ground. I felt arms around me picking me up. I don't recall who.