Part 4|Changes In Personality

*****4 am*****

(Jay's pov) I couldn't move my body. I was being wrapped around by something.. Or someone? [Opens eyes and looks around] I look over my shoulder to see Ray. I smile. I just let him hold onto me as I turned over towards him. I jumped when I saw his eyes were open. I blushed, our faces were 1 inch from each other.

"Uh.. Uhm-" I couldn't speak, I just stared into his gray eyes. He kept looking down at my lips. I decided to kiss him. I then rolled over and walked out the door. "Wha-" he just sat there confused. "I'm going home. " I warned. While I walked out the door, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug kissing me. I looked into his eyes. "Well I'll talk to you later-" Headed out with my black shorts and black with green marks hoodie. Wearing the necklace with the nuclear symbol on it on my neck. Walking home I decided to go the the store.

I was walking through the woods when I felt someone watching me. I looked around but only saw a shadow of a figure. "Who's there? " I said unamused. It then launched on top of me. The person cut my wrist and pinned me down. I pushed them off, throwing them into the tree. My scar was burning worst. Venomous vines from below me rose and trapped the persons tips of their fingers and pulled down each bone from each other leaving them dropping below the person. I stabbed the person's forehead as they screamed. The vines wrapped all around the person's body as each limb was being pulled apart. The vines eventually wrapped with one coming from my scar giving green sparks once again. I looked at the person, the blood dripping made me thirsty. I eventually gave in and bit into the skin. It tasted... delicious.. I consumed every bit of their body leaving the bones all distorted. Blood staining all over the tree. How to explain.. It started growing black leaves with a purple mist.

I noticed my scar healed pain after the vines had met. I walked to my house which was 5 miles away. It was a nice walk. Tho blood was all over me. Once I got there I went through my window. Grabbed a crop top that was black with the word Psycho and death symbols in green. I also grabbed high waisted shorts that were black with an orange stitching on the sides. I grabbed some black fingerless gloves that had chains on them, along with a matching belt. Grabbed black knee high socks, black shoes with orange laces, and a black hair tie. I headed into the bathroom to shower and change. Once I was showered I looked at myself. Noticing a tail from behind me I looked down below, it was just my tail. It was my distorted versions tail not mine. But on my normal looking body there it was.

I decided before I showered I would dye my hair black with green highlights. Which looks good on me now that I was showered. I put my clothing and shoes on. Walking downstairs Tix was looking at the bloody clothing in my hands and then my messy hair. "Uh, I was helping a dying animal. How are you? " I said innocently. "I'm good and that's nice Jay you look.. Different.." Tix was impressed by my hair. "I decided to change my look a bit. " I remarked. I out the clothing in the washer and went back upstairs to do my hair and add my nuclear necklace.

I dried my hair using my new abilities. Then put it up with the right side of my face still covered in hair. Put my necklace on and walked back downstairs. Zix looked at me to question who I was then saw my face. "Hi Zix! " I happily greeted. "I- hi? Your Jay? " he asked. It kind of hurts... I figured they'd still know me. "Yeh.. It's Jay. " I walked off into the kitchen and grabbed my fav drink. Monster energy drink, sour green something idrk.

"So... Jay... " Zix stopped speaking, shrugged and walked off. "Uhm- yes?" I quickly said. "Nothing, it doesn't matter. " he said it so coldly- it felt... wrong. "I- please tell me... '' I was starting to cry. "It's noth-" he looked at me with anger before his expression softened when he saw me looking at the drink in my hand, trying to keep myself from crying. "You know what, it's fine Zix.. I'm going out anyway.. Cya-" I walked off before I could hear him. It hurt. I walked to the park, saw police there and so I continued to walk. "Tix! " I looked at him and he gave me a concerned look. "What are you doing here? " he questioned. "I- getting out of the house? " I tried not to cry but soon tears started spilling from my eyes. "Jay what's wrong? " he hugged me. "Zix.. I think he hates me or the way I look now." I stated. "Well, take a break. " he said. So I walked off to a bar near Ray's. I managed to get myself a fake ID to get me some vodka. I thanked the cashier and left.

I drank the vodka and my head started to feel heavy. My entire body was heavy for a second before gaining strength. I walked over to Ray's house. "He-hello? Heh, you- are- where? " I struggled to say words correctly. "Uh- Jay? " Ray just looked at me confused. "Hi Ray, you're so cut-cute! " I hugged him and kissed his lips before sitting down and falling onto the floor. "Uh Jay are you dr- oh shit-" he looked at my arm, there were green sparks forming all over it. "Ye- yeah whatyy?" I looked over at my scar and touched it. Trying to cover it I looked at him. "Uhm I don't know wha- just- don't hate me -?? " I didn't know anything.

"It's fine Jay, foll- I will hold you and take you to my room actually-" he held me and brought me to his room. I stood on the ground. He sat in his chair. I sat on the bed and just looked up at the ceiling. "Jay, you seem upset. " he said. "Eugh- I don't care.. " I groaned. I felt arms wrap around my body. I was being picked up again and laid onto his bed under him. "Uh... what are you doin?" I questioned. He then cuddled me. I fell asleep and so did he.

*****1 pm*****
I woke up in my bed. Alone. "No.. Not this again.. " I walked downstairs to see Zix was making cookies. For real this time. "How did.. I get here? " I asked. "Tix brought you home. Want a cookie?? " he asked with a big smile. "Yeah sure! " my muscles tightened as I grabbed one. It was safe. They weren't poisoned. I was just paranoid.

"Hey Zix.. Can I tell you something? " I asked. "Yeah sure what's up? " he waited. "I feel paranoid and overwhelmed.. " I said. "I'm sorry, uh, is it the atmosphere? Do you want some calming music? Or maybe more people in the house? " He tried asking everything he could to make me feel safe. "I just feel like this has happened before but.. Distorted. " I ate my cookie, looking at the wall. "Tix is in the other room so I'm not the only one here if that helps." He reassured me. "Okay. Thank you. " I saw 3rror walking down the stairs. He had a cat in his hands. Black cat. It was so cute. "Aww what is the gender/name/anything?" I asked. "It's a male, I'm naming it fang. " he said happily. "Can I pet? " He looked at me, seeing I was stressed. "Yeah sure, here! " he let me pet him and I hugged 3rror once he put the cat down. "Uh- Jay you have a very different personality tbh. " he said examining me. All of a sudden I felt a needle in my neck and I passed out...