~ INTRODUCTION ~

Life is always better when you put some creativity into it. Well, some of us can agree on that. And I'm one of those people. You know, I never really fit in because of it, but that's okay. I had a wild imagination when I was younger, and I still do, and I'm proud of it. Here's some advice—even if others disagree, that's okay. Just keep going. That's what I learned on this journey. Inside the brain. Of wonder.

—————————— 🪄 ——————————

My name is Harper Rosita Larson, officially in 8th grade. I moved to Whistleberg a few days ago, and let me tell you—it is way different than my hometown. And by 'different,' I mean, so unoriginal. I mean, I get it... kind of. But all these people do is play sports, glued on their phones, etc. I mean, I kinda am too, you know, but I'm more of a writer.

That's what everybody else was back home, and it made me gain a lot of friends. Not to brag or anything, but I practically was talk of the town. But then, that all changed when my parents got new jobs here. I begged them for us to stay. I begged so hard, it was starting to annoy me. But, it was no use. We moved anyway.

Now, I'm in a whole new school, called Lilah Middle School. I know, I only been there for a week, but here's the thing—I hate it. I wished none of this ever happened, but what am I supposed to do? There's no point of changing my parents' minds whatsoever. But, it's just really sad because I had friends back at home who just get me, you know? They were my people. But here, in Whistleberg and Lilah Middle School, just don't. I guess I have to get used to this lifestyle for now.