I love you

Both of the men were quiet. They were currently in Vendi's office, and the lights were dimmed. Just to make it a more calming environment you know?

And neither of them knew what time it was, all they knew is that they wanted to treasure the time that they spent together. Since they didn't have much of a chance to do it often.

The room was silent other than faint music playing in the background, the two men just enjoyed eachothers company.

Eventually Vendi's hands were firmly placed on Bryan's waist, and Bryan's arms were wrapped around Vendis neck.

Neither of them knew how they ended up like this, they weren't even an established relationship. They were technically still "Just friends." But were they ever really just friends?

It was a question that appeared to stay unanswered, they both seemed to avoid the subject everytime someone brought it up.

After they stayed in that position for a while, Vendi finally decided to make the first move. He pressed his lips against Bryan's and kissed him.

The shorter man was actually quite shocked by this action, but he still kissed him back.

The kiss seemed to last a lot longer than expected. But they didn't mind, they both cherished this moment as much as they possibly could. Both of them wanted that kiss to last forever. But sadly they had to break the kiss for air.

After they broke the kiss they both just looked at eachother silently. Neither of them said anything.

But Vendi broke the silence, "Your lips are soft." He said.

The brown eyed man didn't expect to hear the blonde say that. And he was actually pretty flustered by the small comment.

But can you blame him? This feeling hadn't been ignited since college. He wasn't used to this.

A few moments later Bryan finally spoke, "Thank you..." He said quietly. He was blushing and also had a small smile on his face.

Vendi smiled back at him, pulling him closer into a hug. But it seemed to be more if a....Romantic hug?

Vendi's hands were still on Bryan's waist and Bryan's arms were still wrapped around Vendi's neck. Except now they were much closer together than earlier.

"I love you." Vendi said, still not letting go of the shorter man that he held so gently in his arms.

"I love you too..." Bryan replied, smiling once again.

They could no longer deny that they were deeply in love with eachother.