Oblivious

Vendi and Bryan have had some type of romantic thing going in for quite some time now. Vendi didn't really mind if others found out. But Bryan would always say they were just friends.

Which Bryan was too oblivious to even see that Vendi had such a romantic attraction to him.

He never noticed the way that Vendi would look at him. The way that Vendi was so much more patient and loving with him than anyone else.

And the two of them were currently alone together in the taller blondes office. They were on the topic of them. Like what was going on between them.

It was made clear to Vendi that Bryan had absolutely no clue about his feelings towards him.

"You don't even know, do you?" Vendi said in a teasing, yet flirty tone. He was clearly messing with Bryan. But he was also being just a tad bit serious about it.

"Know what?" Bryan looked up at him with a confused look, he tilted his head slightly. Vendi thought it was adorable honestly.

The blonde laughed softly, and then he grabbed Bryan's chin making it to where he had to look up at him again.

"God you're so oblivious Bryan," Vendi said under his breath before kissing him softly.

The brunette was quite shocked by the CEO's sudden action. He was also really flustered. But soon enough he melted into the kiss. It was clear he enjoyed it.