You're not a burden

Vendi stood about a foot away from Bryan, he had taken notice of Bryan looking down at the floor and stuttering a lot more. He was also fiddling with his gloves a bit too.

Vendi could tell that Bryan felt ashamed of opening up to him more. He slid his hands into his pockets of his suit, thinking of the possible reasons why Bryan would be ashamed of talking to his boyfriend about his problems.

It stayed silent for a moment, and Bryan shifted around the room and doing work. It seemed like he was trying to distract himself. And then Vendi spoke.

"Bryan, why do you seem so ashamed of opening up to me?" He questioned, his tone sounded a bit stern.

Bryan froze, before then sighing softly to collect his thoughts. Which was very difficult for him to do as of recently. His mind is all over the place.

The brown eyed man slightly opened his mouth, but he struggled to say anything. He kept stuttering uncontrollably.

"I...I..." The shorter man then went quiet for a couple seconds. And then he sighed once again, he was trying to answer the question without stuttering too much.

"I just don't want to be a burden right now!" He said quickly, and then he went quiet again. He was anxious of what Vendi's response would be. He turned his gaze to the floor, to avoid eye contact.

Vendi's expression softened. It was clear he felt bad for Bryan. He didn't want Bryan to feel like a burden, or that he was too much to deal with. He was just a broken man who was never handled with proper care.

"Bryan, sweetheart..." Vendi spoke, his tone was gentle and calm. He was only ever this gentle with Bryan.

"You're not a burden, I love you Bryan. and I want to make sure you aren't hurting yourself, mentally or physically. Or in any type of way really" The tall blonde spoke in a calm tone.

He then slid Bryan's gloves off and gently held his hands in his own. He handled Bryan with such love and care. Bryan had never had this kind of treatment, he didn't know how to react.

Bryan looked up at his blonde boyfriend. The brunette looked like he was about to cry. And Vendi smiled softly before pulling Bryan into his arms. "It's okay to cry, my angel." The red eyed man said in a comforting tone.