with you in washroom

Y/n- You just starlted me...

Yeonjun- oh sorry If u scared by me.

Y/n- Yeonjunn..wow naughty name by the way.

Yeonjun- thanks miss... your name...?

Y/n- My name is ji y/n.

Yeonjun-ohk.. pretty name just like you
(mmmmm...flirty flirty 😚)
you are new here right?

Y/n- yes and what about you who are you?

Yeonjun-Same as u..I am working here.

Y/n- ooohh nice..I will talk to you later. I have work now so please can you leave...😅

Yeonjun-yaa sure we will talk in lunch time...bbye miss..(fuuu)

Y/n- So handsome munda by the way. There are so many handsome boys here. I would be grateful to work here with them. (hehe).

Lunch break

Y/n was eating sandwich but suddenly sandwich fell on her skirt and she went to washroom to clean it.

Y/n- off oh My sandwich...waste it..she was cleaning her dress but suddenly one of the washroom door opened and she turned and saw Taehyung...(kro sab oooooooooooooo)

Taehyung-Whattt the!!!!how are you here miss what you are doing.

Y/n screamed loudly and she started throwing water on him...heyy shu shu just get out of here you pervert get lostttttt.

Taehyung-Hey Stob it!!! I am not the one who should get out. You should get lost. Please come with spects.

Y/n-Whyy!!you are in the ladies washroom and yelling at me like you own it huh??!

Taehyung-Well yes,I own it(showing his teeth)

Y/n- Heyy stop showing your teeth and get out... it's for ladies.

Taehyung- No, you are wrong... it's boy's washroom.

Y/n- Whatt!!!mental it's written over here...see.

She saw the board and yes it was boys washroom.

Tae- Yes yes see.

Y/n gulps and stared at him while biting her lower lips because of what she did before. It was really embarrassing.

Taehyung- Now move out until someone come.

Y/n started moving out but suddenly someone entered into the washroom and she was about to scream but Taehyung pulled her into the washroom with him and they both locked themselves into the washroom.

Y/n- So sorry sir It was my mistake I really apologise please don't fire me for this huge mistake and please don't cut my salary. I will work at night too but please forgive me I am...*Shut up miss y/n. Please stop your mouth for some seconds..* Tae warned.

Y/n- But sir why did you pull me here? You could have throw me...

Taehyung- Please miss Y/n I request you to shut your mouth and I pulled you because someone was coming and if he saw you here then what will he think of you and me.

Y/n- Can I ask you one more question? *In husky voice*

Taehyung -Aann... please fast.

Y/n- How did you know whoever is coming is 'he'?

He looked at her in disbelief.

Y/n- Sorry...sorry. I got it.

That person who came in was no one other then Yeonjun. He was singing and checking himself in mirror..."I look hot. Wow! My future wife will be the luckiest and she..." He heard Tae and Y/n's little chat and knocked on the door"who's there?"

Y/n was about to say but Taehyung packed her mouth with his hand and said..."What happened? I am Taehyung. Your CEO."

Yeonjun-oh ohk sorry sir I thought two people are there together.

Taehyung-What the hell are you saying..I am talking to someone on the phone.

Yeonjun-Sorry sir Carry on.

He was about to leave the washroom but suddenly by mistake Taehyung put his feet on y/n's leg and y/n screamed...aaaaa..aa.hhh
And again Taehyung packed her mouth with his hand.

Yeonjun stopped and stared at the washroom door where Taehyung and y/n were hidden. He was shocked as he saw the Nuclear bomb attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

He went closer to the door and again knocked, the door opened because neither Taehyung nor y/n has any choices left

Door opened....

Yeonjun-Whattttt!!!
Y/n you with Mr.Kim
..we we we aaa we we aa weeeeeeeee?????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
.
.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Something is there ....i am getting gulgule in my head and stomach...oooooo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.❤️❤️❤️❤️

.
.

Smile Smile Smile ☺️

Plz vote and support ❤️
Thank you sweeties..🥰