☆7☆

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Relax...it's not a problem love"
WORD COUNT - 2059

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Beatrix's P.O.V

My eyelids fluttered open after the longest, roughest nights sleep. I was hit with the reality I didn't want to face, I was living in the real world, my own personal nightmare.

I slowly crawled out of the comfy confines of the bed, rubbing my eyelids as I took in the unfamiliar surroundings that had now become a part of my regular life.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, I rose to my feet, the circumstances hitting me like a brick wall.

Now, I would have to somehow face the world with my head held high, despite the fact that I knew I was now living with Mafia boss himself... Minho.

I walked over to the full length mirror standing in the corner of the room. Taking in the sight of myself. The bags heavy under my eyes, I was still dressed in some old clothes I was given to sleep in.

The best way to describe myself right now was a mess, a complete and utter mess.

I sighed, not even wanting to make an effort as I walked over the the door, opening it.

But to my surprise there stood Chris. His right hand held up in a fist like he was about to knock himself as he quickly jumped back. Holding a suitcase in the other hand.

"Oh...sorry, Hyunjin and I took the time to grab your things. You know, clothes, toothbrush...all the essentials. I'll leave you with this, if you want to change" He awkwardly handed me the suitcase, quickly bowing his head a little as I half smiled at his gesture.

Something seemed different about him today.

"Oh...when you're ready...Minho requests you join him in his office" He added, my heart thumping at the sound of those words.

"Thank you..." I managed to get out, as he gave me a small smile and quickly disappeared down the hallway.

It didn't take me long to get myself ready, if anything I wasnt overly interested in making an effort to impress anyone. I just wanted to be comfortable.

I settled on a fluffy oversized jumper and my black leggings. My ultimate Comfort clothes. I set my suitcase down on the bed and left it there, ready to unpack later on.

----------

Stepping into Minho's office, I couldn't help but take in the luxurious surroundings. His polished wooden desk, the sleek sofa beside it, and the large windows on the wall, overlooking the busy city streets.

And there, facing the door I entered, was Minho himself. As his eyes met my own, a wave of fear went crashing through my chest. I knew his true identity now...and nothing scared me more.

Dressed in a smart suit, as his cold gaze pierced my own, I felt all my confidence slowly leave me, despite my efforts to stay calm.

"You...wanted to see me?" I asked, my eyes avoiding his as I tugged on the sleeve of my jumper awkwardly. I felt as though I was treading on egg shells around him.

"Here, take a seat" He answered, pointing towards his desk, sitting in the chair opposite as I only nodded in response, following his orders.

I had only read stories about the Mafia and the kind of work they did. I also knew they weren't exactly the nicest people. So i genuinely didn't want to do anything to piss this guy off, even if he saved my life.