{Author's Notice}

Hello everyone!! Please take a moment to read this note.

This story that you are about to read is based on three Malhotra brothers and their fucked up world. If you saw the family tree Priyanka name is also included. However she is not getting any story of her own. The reason I included her name here is because she plays an important role in the story. So about Priyanka sadly she is not getting a story for now....I don't know about the future.

OK so as you all know or may know that this is a work of fiction and all the names and characters in this book are based on my imagination.

Copying my work is strictly prohibited. If you see any I request you to please inform me or send me a screenshot 🙏.

Just a disclaimer. Some of the scenes are 'inspired' by different serials. But that doesn't mean that the whole book is copied. So read this before commenting something. I've given credits so don't accuse me of copying or plagiarism. I've done my part. Thankyou.

I am so proud to represent India and the rituals which are performed here and I'll try my best to make It easier so if any people from different countries who are reading this story can understand it better.

And lastly English is not my first language so I apologise in advance if you see any grammatical or vocabulary error but I'll make sure to present the story in a proper way. The pictures in Character Asthetics are not mine they all belong to Pinterest.

This is for mature audience only (I know you'll not listen but anyways) and it consist of a lot of smut😉 and other factors which maybe disturbing.

*I can excuse murder but not cheating*

You may proceed and thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy and get engrossed in my world.😘

                                                With much love,
                                                Rosiebha❤️.