Chapter 20

Hyung..!! Everything is ready.!! Suddenly , Minghao called him from back , Joshua moved his finger from Your lips and turned to minghao and saw him holding a Platter.
Good Job Minghao..!!
Joshua said giving a mischievous smile to his younger brother and then turned towards you and saw you already looking at them helplessly.
He then held your hand suppressing his smile and pulled her closer to him.
Are you ready Miss Lee Y/N..??? Joshua said raising his right brows.

You gulped, when you saw a slim guy with a mullet hairstyle,whom Joshua called Minghao came near you and Joshua carrying a platter in his hand. You looked at the platter and saw a diamond ring tucked in a small black color sponge box and then your shifted your eyes towards the mini bags which was also kept there on the platter.

You then looked at Joshua and was about to say something but he pulled you closer towards him .

Are you ready Miss Lee Y/N..??? You shook your head in nervousness, sweat started forming on your forehead and your lips got dried. You licked your lips and opened your mouth to say something.
Jos..shua I need to tell you something, it's uu..rrgent.
Joshua shooked his head and then said mockingly .What's more important than our Marriage baby..???? Let's get married first okayhh..??
He then holds your hand and took you to the stage.
Plsss listen to me first.. Joshua..It's really verry Imp-porta

"Mighao ,Bring the rings over here..!!" Joshua exclaimed.

Minghao took the platter with him, which he was holding in his hand to the stage and opened the mini carry bag that was wrapped in ribbon .He then took out the boxes that were inside the bag , opened it and started keeping them in a line on the platter.

You looked at minghao, who came up to the stage and started arranging something .When you saw him opening those boxes, your eyes widened in shock and your breathe quickened .
Your whole body started shaking in fear and anxiety.. You looked at Joshua who was already looking at you with an evil smirk on his face. Tears started rolling down from your eyes and your hands balled into a fist.

Like it baby...??? Joshua asked , still smirking.

Your eyes turned red in anger and betrayal .Whaattt is thissss??? You asked trembling in both anger and fear.

"Wedding Rings..!!"

What else do you thing ,it could be??Joshua replied shrugging his shoulders.

You couldn't hold your emotions anymore and started crying out loudly..!
You then stopped yourself from crying and wiped the tears from your cheeks and took deep long breathes.

You looked at the man standing in front of you and questioned him.
"Why are there Six rings, Joshua..??"

"Three for us and three for you" , Miss Lee.!!!! See...It's so simple isn't it..???
Suddenly someone spoke, while approaching towards the stage.You turned your face towrads your right and looked at him in confusion.

                               Rings

                               Rings

You turned towards your right and saw a tall and bulky figure but couldn't see his face properly , so you raised your trembling hand to wipe your tears for a clear vision. Your lips parted in surprise when you saw him. He was the same guy, who saved you from falling near the entrance of the hall. You looked at him attentively as he marched towards you. The man looked scarier than all the men present over there.
On top of it ,the black over-coat on him gave him a dangerous and powerful bossy look.You looked at his face and then noticed his deep ocean eyes which delianted calmness ,your eyes then slowly shifted to his thick black eyebrows that manifested integrity and sincerity ,then you saw his plump lips which portrayed sweetness  but  suddenly you stepped back in fear and anxiousness ,when you felt his "Dark Aura", which screamed " Agression, Danger and Ruthlessness."

You took a step back when you saw
S-coups nearing towards you,you staggered, when suddenly a husky voice came from your left side.
"Joshua is not the only one whom you will be marrying , Butter cup."The man said while making his way to the stage .

Platter

Platter

Thank you~
To be continued~