Chapter 69

Good.!!! Next, align your sights with the target.... S-Coups said, with a nod.
He held your hand firmly and forced your finger to squeeze the trigger. The gun fired and it jerked back into your hand,it's bullet shattering the glass bottles into a thousand shards that splintered and scattered everywhere.

You squeezed your eyes shut and your heart raced at the loud sound.The deafening blast and choking smell of gunpowder made your breathe catch in your throat, and your whole body trembled with fear.Your mind went blank, and for a moment, you stood frozen in terror, unable to move or breathe.

You couldn't progress anything at the moment,at what just happened with you.? You looked at the gun that you were holding and then at the broken pieces of bottles on the ground and realized that you were the one who had fired the gun.

Your eyes widened in horror as your mind reeled in utter disbelief ,that you had actually pulled the trigger, and the gun had fired with a loud sound .

S-coups held you tight, keeping you from falling. His eyes narrowed, seeing your trembling state.
"Don't tremble," He growled, his voice low and commanding.
"Hold steady." He tightened his grip, his fingers digging into your skin.

"You must learn to control yourself first." He said, letting go of your hand , and wrapped his arms around your waist ,holding you steady. He held you firmly by your waist and gave you some time to calm down yourself first.

"Now, it's your turn.!!! He said, shifting to your left and stood beside you.

You looked at him in disbelief. W-Why are you doing thisss.!?  You said crying out loudly.

Wasn't t that enough for you.!!? You questioned him,while crying.

S-coups just stared at you, his expression unreadable. You felt a surge of anger and frustration, wondering why he was pushing you to this point to learn something like this.

Ignoring your screams and pleas, S-coups moved behind you again and then wrapped his hands around yours as he aimed the gun at the target in front of you both."Let's try this together again" He said before kissing you on top of your head.

S-coups grip tightened around your hands, forcing you to confront the dreadful act once again. A horrific reality you never hoped to face in your life.

Your mind raced with thoughts of escaping from this place but as his lips brushed against your hair, a strange sense of calm washed over you. Making your heart race with a conflict sense of both safety and terror.

S-coups brutally drilled you through a few rounds of training, forcing you to rapidly acquire the skills to fire . A proud smile spread across his lips as he watched you hold the gun firmly and aim at the target correctly.

Good..!! He exclaimed, signalling for you to stop,his gesture conveyed a sense of satisfaction.

But, you still need to control your body..!! look at you...!! How you are shaking even after so many rounds of practicing..!! He said looking at your state.

He then takes away his gun from your hand and puts it back into his pocket.

Pulling out an automatic pistol from his coat, S-coups forcefully puts in in your palm . Take this..!! He ordered, slapping the pistol into your palm.

I don't want this..!!! You said seeing the pistol and tried to pull your hand back from his grip. You looked at him helplessly, when he didn't leave your hand, not understanding his motive behind all this.

I don't want to be a criminal like you..!!!! you said ,while struggling to pull away your hand from his grasp.

Why you're doing this to me..!!!!?

Why are you torturing me like this..!?  You yelled, feeling both angry and helpless.

"Screaming and crying will never save you from people like, Chung, Y/N...!!S-coups stated.
"If you ever get trapped in the future , use this.!! "S-coups said realising your hand.

Tears streamed down your face,when you heard his reasons behind all his sinful acts.
"You want me to get trapped first and then commit a crime later to save myself..?!!! You asked,your voice laced up with sarcasm and pain . A bitter smile spread across your face , when you looked at the pistol in your hand.
"You want me to use this to kill people, like you do..!?? You said looking at the him.

Think whatever you want,I don't care, Y/N.. !! S-coups replied with a stern voice before walking out of their practice room.

You can teach me bad things , so that I can save myself...
But you can't save me from , The bad things...!!"  You said, crying out loudly. Broken and exhausted , you fell to your knees unable to stand anymore.

Little Girrlllll..?!! Seungkwan came running into the practice room, when he saw you crying on the floor.He crouched down to your level, while his eyes were fixed on you , with concern.

Hey , you are quite brave..!! I didn't expect you to learn that fast.!! He said ruffling your hair.

You looked up at him, wiping out your tears.!! Brave..?! "Is learning how to kill people,is what you call being brave..!?"You murmured.

"It was for your self defense."
  Stop over reacting..!! " A voice from a distance called out.

Thank you~
To be continued~