Explanation.

Hey guys.

Some of you will know me as Brogay94, the original author of "you're my captain". Which has not been updated in pure timeeeeee. I'll be honest with you, I never planned to be on here again. Meaning the books I have published, including You're my Captain, and She's got me twisted were going to continue unfinished. But the other day I seen a tik tok of someone recommending this story, and when I checked my notes, I still had chapters upon chapters I hadn't published. I haven't finished it, and I'll be transparent, I'm not sure I will, but I figure you may want to see what happened to Parker and Hailee in my head.

Now, sadly, I can't get into my fucking old account nor can I get into my email linked to the account, hence making this one. I'm going to publish the chapters on here for you guys to read. Consider it my apology.

If you find this book having read You're my captain, congrats, I hope you enjoy! If you haven't read the previous start of the book, I'd probably recommend looking it up on here and reading through. FYI though I don't proof read so it will be riddled with mistakes.

I'd also just like to mention please do not copy my work. I've seen a fair few stories in the past few days using the same nicknames, plot lines, and descriptions in quite a few Hailee stories just over the past few days. If you message me and ask 9 times out of 10 I'll give you the go ahead because I'm really not assed. But just ask first.

Again, I'm going to publish what I have in my notes as and when I can, but I am a grown adult with a life and a job that comes first, but I do apologise for leaving you guys hanging. The last year or so has been a whirlwind.

Hope you guys are safe,

B.

Now, onto Hailee and Parker.