The one with the Late Late Show.

(FYI, timelines in this story are fucked, they're all pissed. Just go with it. Can I be assed checking when everything came out and working out months? Not a chance, boo. The song list are as follows for carpool karaoke:
Doja cat - woman
Arctic monkeys - Fluorescent adolescent
Noah Kahan - Dial Drunk
Imagine dragons - it's time.

"Griffin, come on it's starting!" Hailee yelled from her seat on the sofa, legs crossed criss cross as her eyes were glued to the tv on the wall in front of her, blindly reaching her hand out for the drink her brother was handing to her as he entered the room.

"She's going to hate every second of this." He said with a small chuckle as he joined his sister on the sofa.

Hailee let out a laugh. "I know, it's hilarious."

"Aren't you a supportive girlf-"

"Shush! It's starting." Hailee quickly interrupted Griffin mid sentence. Bouncing up and down with excitement and clapping her hands together quickly as she caught site of her girlfriends face in the middle seat in the back, sandwiched between Mallory Pugh and Kelley o'Hara, both of which she had met when she went for drinks. She inwardly smirked to herself, knowing that from what Parker tells her and what she's seen, they're probably causing chaos for the younger girl, both liking to wind her up. Which at this case, isn't really a surprise considering Parker seems to be everyone's entertainment.

"Ladies! How are we? How are we feeling? Thanks for helping me get to work." James started as he began driving.

"As the mom of the car, we're good! How are you?" Alex from the front seat spoke with a smile, glancing back at the three girls in the back who were already pushing at each others shoulders to try and get more room.

"I'm good, thank you. Let's talk business, how excited are you guys for- are you three okay back there?! What's happening, what's going on?" James asked with a grin.

"We'd be fine if Parker wasn't taking up so much room." Kelley spoke as she pushed her shoulder into Parker again with a smile.

"Hey! I have swimmer shoulders, alright? I can't help that you two are scrawny." Parker spoke as she got bounced between the two girls.

"And we can't help it that you're broad."

"Do you want to swap seats?!" Parker exclaimed.

"I'll switch if you want, Parks?" Alex asked, fully knowing Parker would peel off her skin than sit front and centre.

"I'll pass." Parker answered with a sarcastic smile.

Hailee grinned at the TV, seeing that being by two of her friends on the team was definitely relaxing Parker as the three bickered quietly in the back whilst Alex answered some questions quickly from James.

"Okay, so how about we listen to some music? It might help settle fight club back there." James laughed out as he reached towards the dash and pressed play.

Hailee listened as Doja Cat's voice filtered through the tv, the two girls in the back straight away moving their shoulders to dance in a way that rocked Parker's body everytime.

"Let me be your woman. Woman, woman, woman." Kelley belted out as she grabbed Parker's face, singing to her dramatically whilst having a tight grip on Parker's face, causing her lips to be puckered as she frowned.