The one with the words.

"Chinese food in bed. I have absolutely died and gone to heaven." Parker moaned out as she put another mouthful of food in her mouth and it hit her taste buds.

"Mmhm. You still over ordered though." Hailee said with a small chuckle as she motioned to the numerous containers spread across her bed.

Parker scoffed and quicker up her chewing before she spoke. "No. I'm a growing girl. And I'm a growing girl with a hangover. I ordered just the right amount."

"Bug, you're done growing. Hate to break it to you." Hailee replied as she took a bite out of a spring roll. "What happened to not drinking during the season anyway?" She asked as she covered her mouth when she spoke.

Parker shrugged. "It's international break. Technically the season is paused. So y'know, fair game."

Hailee nodded in faux understanding, not being the one to burst her girlfriends bubble of loopholes. It was their last night together before Parker went away to Canada, and she didn't want to waste a single second.

"Have you met James Corden before?" Parker asked again before filling her mouth.

"Mmhmm." Hailee paused. "Why?"

Parker once again chewed her food quicker, maybe what her dads said about telling her to eat, chew, then talk had got into her head a little too much. "Before our flight tomorrow I'm going on his show. The federation wants to start doing some press for the World Cup, like hype and stuff? I don't normally do it, Alex was meant to but she's not feeling good, so. Anyways, you know I'm not a fan of meeting new people," Parker paused, unable to resist the urge of taking another bite of food. "I just wanted to know what he's like?"

"Oh my god, are you going to do any of the little game things?" Hailee clapped her hands together in excitement. "Park, you're so awkward at first, who's genius idea was that." She added with a laugh.

"That's what I said!" Parker exclaimed. "But yeah, it's gonna be like a special, I think? So they're doing like carpool karaoke at the start with me and a couple of the other girls. I shall be sitting in the back, obviously, already dibbed it. Then me and some girls from I think England, Canada, and Australia are doing the interview. Then I'm doing that stupid one where you eat gross shit." Parker paused for a minute in thought. "Now I think about it what the fuck was I doing when I agreed to this? When did I get asked? Sunday? No that's not right. No, yeah it is. I would have-you! I was on the phone when you came out in that stupid shirt-"

"That was your shirt."

"Yeah, but you came out wearing nothing else. It's your fault I'm doing this. You're to blame, Steinfeld!"

"Oh please. You got laid afterwards, cry me a river." Hailee rolled her eyes and pinched her girlfriend's shoulder gently. "Anyway, shut up, I have too many questions. Oh, before I forget, James is fine. I've met him a couple of times and he's always been friendly. Okay, first question, what songs are they playing in carpool karaoke?"

"I don't know, I didn't ask." Parker said as she put her food into her mouth again.

"What girls are gonna be in the car with you?"

"I don't know?"

"Who's doing the interview with you?"

"I don't know, I didn't ask?"

"Do you know what questions he's asking?"

"I don't know."

Hailee threw her hands up in the air letting out a scoff. "Parker! Did you ask anything?"

"No because I was distracted!" Parker said with a pointed look, gesturing down to Hailee's body.

"You. Had. Sex. Stop complaining!"