*Luke* śèx by the 1975

The amazing writer
http://5-secs-of-banging.tumblr.com/
~~~~~
You had met your brother's friend Luke a few times before. Today he was hanging out with you and your brother and a few other fiends downtown. You had found him extremely attractive from the first time you met him, but thought that if you let on that you found him hot as hell it would only inflate his already large ego, so you kept it to yourself. You were at a carnival that was in town and had been there for about a half hour and were waiting for your boyfriend to show up. He was supposed to be coming over after he got off work so you could get away from your brother and his friends. You didn't mind hanging out with them but there was something about Luke that you just couldn't put your finger on. He tempted you in ways you had never thought you would be tempted before.
After about another hour of waiting your boyfriend finally called telling you that he got stuck at work and had to work a double shift, meaning he wouldn't be able to come to meet you. You were pissed, this wasn't the first time he had bailed on you and claimed that it was because of work. You had a feeling that he was cheating on you but you weren't able to prove it. Trying to push the thought of who he could be fucking instead of being at work out of your mind you realize you now had to stay here with your brother and his friends all day. You were stuck here until he decided he wanted to go home. You sighed and made your way back into the crowd to find your brother and his friends.
You saw Luke first because he was so damn tall. Your brother wasn't short for a guy, but damn he looked like a midget next to Luke. Stop thinking about him like this you thought to yourself. As you got closer Luke said, "So where's the boyfriend Y/N?"
He was being patronizing and it irked you, "Not coming asshole" you respond quickly as you push past Luke to your brother. "Can I have your keys please? I'll come back and get you when you're done but I wanna go home" you say.
"Why? Isn't whats-his-face coming to get you?" your brother snaps.
"Cole? No he's 'stuck at work'. Please Brian?" you say slightly pissed off by now.
"Fuck that! Go find something else to do around here, you're NOT driving my car" he says and starts to walk away with his friends. Just as Luke goes to pass you and follow your brother he leans down and whispers roughly in your ear "I can help you find something to do if you want". He gives you a smirk as you look up at him trying to make up your mind before he has taken off with your brother. You knew what he was offering, but you had a boyfriend. But he was really fucking hot and you were pretty sure Cole was cheating anyway. You should just go find a place to hang out, but this could be so much more fun.
"What did you have in mind?" you respond quietly with some sass. You looked up at him as he stopped following your brother and were surprised at his reaction. His face was shocked like he didn't think you would even give him the time of day to respond to his offer. He quickly grabbed your hand pulled you in the opposite direction as your brother, towards the parking lot. You smiled and thought Fuck it! Luke began to jog as you tried to keep pace.
"Can we slow down a little Luke?" you ask. You weren't that much of a runner in the first place but trying to get your short legs to match his pace was like asking a snail to run with a hamster.
"Oh yeah, sorry Y/N, forgot how short you are." he smiled as he slowed down to a walk which was still a jog for you.
"Where are we going Luke?"
Luke didn't respond, just turned and smiled devilishly at you while continuing to make his way through rows of cars until he stopped in front of a large van.
"A van? Really Lucas? You drive a van?!?" you laugh but quickly try to stop as you see his face fall slightly.
"Hey this van is amazing! It's a chick magnet and it moves all of the bands gear for gigs! Don't hate on the van!" he remarks.
He opens the back door and you climb in as he follows and shuts the door. There were no windows and all the back seats had been removed and the floor was covered with a thick carpet with a bunch of random blankets thrown around. It wasn't all that bad once you were inside. You sat down and leaned your back against the side of the van as Luke closed the door and sat down opposite of you.
"I know it's weird but can you take your shoes off? It's new carpet" he asked innocently.
You giggled and slid your shoes off putting them next to you. A few moments passed in silence until Luke spoke again.
"Why did you say yes?" he questioned.
"I'm tired of being the 'good-girl' all the time" you admitted.
"I can help with that" he breathed as he crawled over to you.
He quickly pressed his lips to yours as you remained still, processing his kiss. His lips were soft yet strong and his lip ring was so damn sexy. Feeling it move with your lips you moved your tongue and played with it as Luke groaned out of pleasure. Your hands moved from your sides up to his neck and hair as you ran one hand through his hair pulling at it slightly. Another groan from Luke as he slid his hands down to your hips and began pulling at your shirt. You moved away from the van wall as he slid your shirt over your head and turned you so you were laying down on the carpet now. He quickly moved over you and you pulled his shirt off before he came down and reconnected your lips. You moved your hands down his chest admiring the feel of his muscles under your hands then pushed him down and swung a leg over him so that you were straddling him now. You felt him underneath you as you leaned back down to leave open mouth kisses along his neck and collar bone, nipping as you moved along. His hands roaming your body made their way to your back as he undid your bra and pulled it off tossing it to the side.
"Use your hands Lucas, don't just stare" you urge him.
Then he moved his hands to your boobs massaging and pulling at them softly before he connected his lips to your nipples one at a time.
You moan and gently pull his face up to reconnect your lips as you grind on his crotch earning another moan from him. You feel him getting harder as you press your core into him and rock back and forth.
You move your hands down to his pants and unbutton and unzip them then get up slightly as you help him take both his pants and boxers off. You half stand and undo your pants as you start to slide them down Luke sits up and takes control, sliding them down slowly as he kisses from your stomach across your panty line down your left thigh then up your right thigh again. You kick your pants off the remained of the way and push Luke back down.
You grab his member and slowly lick from base to tip as he lets out a low growl in the back of his throat. You circle around the tip with your tongue before taking the head in your mouth. You go slowly taking the head in and out a few times until Luke finally shouts out your name. You slowly take as much of him in your mouth as you can while pumping the rest with one hand as the other cups his balls. You begin to move faster as you hum, the vibrations sending him over the edge. He reaches his climax and cums in your mouth as you swallow and lean down to kiss him again. Before you can connect your lips he has grabbed you and flipped you so that you are now lying down and he is straddling over you. You can feel his member hit against your core as he leans down and softly kisses your lips then leaves a line of wet sloppy kisses down your jaw and neck, past your chest and down your stomach. He stops just before putting his mouth were you most want it and blows warm air on your center. You moan his name as your hands reach down for his hair to bring his mouth to your centre. He smiles as he licks one line up your slit then kisses your clit.
Slowly he brings his mouth down and begins to lightly suck and lick your clit. Soon you feel him enter one finger into you and he moves his pace slowly.
"More Luke, please, faster" you manage to get out.
He places another finger in and begins to move faster as he continues to suck. Soon there is a third finger and he is moving fast. You can feel your orgasm building as you pull at his hair cuss and moan. You finally hit your high and scream out, "LUUUUUUUUUKE" as he continues to help you ride it out. When you start to come down he hasn't stopped moving his fingers which has just started to build another orgasm, you grab at his arm to pull him out but he doesn't let you, he slides his body up to you as he brings his member right to your entrance quickly sliding his fingers out and replacing them with his member. He doesn't leave you time to adjust as he thrusts all of him into you quickly and pulls out again. He repeats this a few times then picks up the pace leaving you breathless. He was not only long but thick, holy fuck was he thick. He filled you like Cole never could.
"Oh my GOD Luke!" you cry out.
He responds by burying his face into your neck and sucking on your skin. You were definitely gonna have a few hickeys when you were done. His thrusts get faster and slightly sloppy as he gets closer to his high, you can feel your walls start to contract as you approach your orgasm.
"I c-c-can't Lu-u-uke" you mumble as you lose yourself and let go. "FUUUUUCK LUUUUUKE" you yell as you reach your high again. Seeing you reach your high Luke hits his and you feel him shoot his load inside of you. He continues to thrust, slowing down as he brings his hand to your clit to rub vigorously.
"Luke, don't. I don't think I c-can take an-other one. FUCK" you manage to get out before you feel your third orgasm building. Luke continues to thrust and rub your clit until you start to scream from ecstasy, then he crashes his lips to yours to quiet you as you finish riding out your high.
He pulls out and lies down next to you as you both try to catch your breath.
"Well that was......fun" you finally say. "Thanks I guess"
"Anytime Y/N, anytime" he responds and winks at you.
You get up and start to put your clothes back on as you remind him, "You know I have a boyfriend. This was a one time thing Luke"
"Sure it was, go see whats-his-face and see if you still think it was a one time thing" he smiles knowingly at you.
You finish getting dressed just as your phone starts to go off, it's your brother. You answer your phone.
"What Brian?" you ask harshly.
"We're gonna leave, just thought I would let you know instead of leaving you here" he responds severely "be at the car in 10 or I'm leaving your ass here" he says as he hangs up.
"Better get going, thanks for the distraction Lucas" you smile wickedly at him as you open the door to leave. "See you around" you say before closing the door.
You make your way over to where your brother had parked and sit on the hood of the car to wait for him. Finally you see him and his friends all walking up, Luke now with them all dressed.
"Where the fuck were you Y/N?" your brother asks.
"I found someone to do, like you said" you respond.
You smile at Luke as he hides a small laugh while your brother doesn't get what you've said. You hop down off the car and climb in the passenger seat as Luke and another friend walk of to his van and the others pile into the back of your brother's truck.
Luke was amazing and you really did like his personality, but you have a boyfriend anyway. But maybe not for long.