Mile high club *Luke

The awesome writer is @/Disney-Lucas.tumblr.com

Y/N rests her head on Luke's shoulder as they stand in line waiting to board the large aircraft that would be taking them to Heathrow airport in London. Y/N supress' a yawn as Luke kisses her forehead, gazing down at her fondly.
"You alright baby?" Luke questions, squeezing her hand that was entwined with his as Y/N smiles up at him tiredly.
"Just tired, early flights are not my favourite," she giggles as Luke smiles at her sympathetically, almost forgetting she wasn't used to the constant travelling they did for tour, it was hard for Luke and he'd been doing it for three years, so he couldn't imagine how hard it was for Y/N.
"I don't think they're anyone's favourite," Luke snickers nudging her to look at Michael who was falling asleep on a tired Calum's shoulder, his face showing anything but a scowl.
"I'm surprised you're not falling asleep standing up too," Y/N says moving with the line that was now boarding the large plane.
"Well I would, but you're taking up my shoulder space," he teases, pouting as Y/N slaps his arm lightly.
"Shut up, Hemmings,"
"Make me," Luke challenges waggling his eyebrows as Y/N raises her own.
"That can be arranged, sir," Y/N whispers seductively in his ear, tugging gently on his ear lobe, snickering as Luke shivers against her.
"Baby, don't make me hard," Luke whines sliding his hand into the back pocket of her jeans, his hand squeezing her ass harshly.
"Sir?" Y/N gasps, "We're in a airport this is not the place to be getting an erection," Y/N snickers as Luke glares at her playfully.
"You're such a tease," he replies pulling his hand out of her pocket and entwining their hands again.
"You started it, sir," Y/N smirks, enjoying the reaction he was giving her, she knew being called sir was his weakness and she was using it to her advantage.
Luke shakes his head a fond smile resting on his lips as he hands his plane ticket over the flight attendant to be scanned, he holds his hand out waiting as Y/N gets her own ticket scanned.
"Thank you sir," Y/N chirps grasping onto his hand and following him down the ramp towards the plane, her tiredness suddenly vanishing as she continues teasing Luke, loving how riled up he was getting.
"If you don't stop, we're going to have to fuck in the bathroom," Luke threatens quietly as they board the plane.
"Sounds like fun," Y/N grins slipping into her seat next to the window.
"You want that?" Luke questions, placing their carry on luggage in the overhead compartment.
"You can't tell me you've never wanted to join the mile high club," Y/N laughs switching off her phone and placing it in the compartment in front of her.
"With the amount of travelling I do, of course I think about it, but you've never been with me," Luke laughs sitting in his seat, his hand automatically falling to her jean covered thigh.
"Well I guess we should make use of me being here then huh sir?" Y/N whispers, capturing his lips in a quick kiss making sure to pull away as slow as possible.
"Fuck," Luke whimpers, shifting in his seat as his cock hardens against his jeans.
"Hold that thought," Y/N whispers grinning as the rest of the passenger's board the plane, including the rest of the band.
//
Y/N stares out of the window watching as the fluffy clouds pass them by. Her attention is brought back to Luke who was still shuffling in his seat, his erection painfully noticeable.
"You alright there sir?" Y/N teases cheekily, watching in amusement as Luke glares at her.
"No, I'm so fucking hard that it's actually hurting," Luke grumbles shifting once again as another flight attendant walks past.
Y/N looks around the plane, spotting most passengers to be awake and alert, cancelling out the quickie in the bathroom that Y/N had in mind.
"Too many people are awake to go to the bathroom," Y/N says stifling a laugh as Luke groans.
"I can't spend the whole flight hard baby, it hurts!" Luke whines leaning his head on her shoulder as Y/N rolls her eyes.
"You're so dramatic," Y/N giggles patting his head sympathetically.
Y/N spots the complimentary blankets sitting on the ground, an idea popping into her head.
"Pass me the blanket please, Lu," Y/N asks as Luke looks at her confused.
"Are you cold? Do you want my jacket?" Luke asks forgetting about his problem for a moment.
"No," Y/N laughs shaking her head as she opens the plastic that was encasing the cheap fabric.
"We can't have a quickie in the bathroom, but I can give you hand job under the blanket," Y/N whispers laying the blanket over both their laps.
"Fuck you're amazing," Luke grins, cupping her face in his hands he kisses her deeply, causing the girl to gasp at the sudden kiss, giving Luke the perfect opportunity to deepen the kiss, his tongue flicking against her own.
Y/N slides her hand under the blanket, quickly unzipping his jeans as Luke continues to kiss her lips. Y/N reaches inside of Luke's boxers and pulls his cock out, she could only imagine how flushed it looked the thought alone made her panties dampen. Luke pulls back from Y/N's lips, his breathing laboured and lips red and puffy
Y/N runs her thumb over the tip collecting the pearls of pre-cum leaking from the slit, causing Luke to moan loudly before quickly covering it up with a cough making Y/N laugh as she continues to pump his cock, squeezing gently as she reaches the head provoking another moan.
"Lu shut the fuck up, or I'm gonna have to stop," Y/N threatens slowing her movements.
"What're they gonna do kick us off the plane?" Luke teases resting his head in the crook of her neck.
"You're not funny," Y/N says hitting his chest with her free hand as her other continues to pump him.
"I am, don't lie," Luke whimpers his voice cracking slightly at the end of his sentence.
Y/N rolls her eyes at her boyfriend's ego, before fastening her pace wanting to get him off as quick as possible so they wouldn't get caught. She feels Luke's chest heave as he sinks his teeth into her shoulder to prevent any more moans slipping out of his mouth. Y/N slips her other hand under the blanket to cup his balls; she squeezes them gently as she pumps his cock. Y/N feels Luke grip onto her arm as he shoots his load all over her hand and blanket, wetting the cheap fabric with his hot cum. Y/N continues to stroke him as he milks his orgasm, tiny aftershocks hitting his body as he lifts his head from her shoulder, his face covered in a satisfied grin. She helps place his cock back in his jeans before shoving the cum covered blanket back into the plastic it came in.
"Thank you," Luke grins lazily kissing her lips as Y/N swipes her thumb across his cheek.
"Anytime sir," she winks, the excitement of it all wearing her out as she rests her head on his shoulder.
"I'll pay you back at the hotel," Luke yawns resting his head on top of hers.
"Can't wait," Y/N yawns as her eyes flutter closed.
"Babe?" Luke asks quietly, as the girl opens her eyes.
"Hmm?" she responds
"Does this mean we joined the mile high club?" Luke asks as Y/N snickers.
"Yeah, Lu we're apart of the mile high club, but next time I think we should upgrade to the bathroom," Y/N smiles closing her eyes again as Luke wraps his arm around her shoulders.
"Deal." Luke agrees before following Y/N's lead and falling asleep.