Vïrgin *michael*

Written by Lukesaprince @tumblr
Enjoy!!
—————————————

Michael's always been embarrassed about sex. Which, if you met Michael sounds crazy because he is hands down one of the most dirty minded people I know but when it comes to talking about Michael and sex, that's when he gets embarrassed.

Being a virgin is nothing to be embarrassed about but I can understand how Michael can feel bad about it when all his friends are talking about their conquests and making fun of him for not having any. Michael shifted uncomfortably beside me, not liking the way the boys were acting.

I hated it too, considering these guys were only 17, they acted li;ke they were the most wanted guys in the world and I can tell you one thing, not many girls want them. And they made Mike feel like shit which is the opposite of what best friends are meant to do.

"can you guys stop being ass holes, how would you feel if I gave you shit about being a virgin huh? Stop being dicks and start acting like his friend" I snapped, making them all immediately close their mouths. Michael looked over at the wall clock then cleared his throat as he stood up.

"I think it's time you guys left, it's getting late and I doubt my parents want you hanging around all night" he said, his voice clear yet I could hear the hint of anger in it. They sighed but nodded and stood up as well, leaving their cans on the table in front of them.

"bye y/n, Mike" they each exchanged an awkward goodbye with both of us and walked themselves out, the sound of the front door closing indicating that Michael and I were alone. I collected all the rubbish we had used and started walking to the kitchen.

I dumped it all into the bin and before I knew it I was spun around by Michael and pressed against the counter, lips pressed against mine before I could even think. I was stunned at the sudden kiss and took note of the rush in the kiss and although I was kissing back it felt wrong.

Michael's only doing this because of the boys, they made him feel like shit so now Michael has to do something that makes him feel good again. "no Mike, what are you doing?" I asked, pushing him away from him. He didn't seem fazed by my rejection and simply ducked his head down to my neck, attaching his lips to my skin.

I let out ragged breaths and tried to keep my moans down, even though it felt so good I couldn't handle the fact why Michael was doing this. "no stop, you're only doing this because of what the boys said" I puffed, pushing him away again and keeping my hands on his chest to keep distance between us.

He shook his head and moved his hands from the bench beside me onto my waist. "no I'm not, I want this, want you to take my virginity" he whispered to me, he sounded determined and the fact that he wanted me to take it sent my knees buckling.

I've had sex before, it wasn't the best considering we were both virgins but I did get a lot of experience and I've had sex since then. I haven't had it in the while and the thought of having Michael's cock pleasing me instead of my fingers is sending me crazy.

I slowly glided my hands up his chest and around his neck, wounding my fingers at the soft tufts of hair at the nape of his neck. "are you sure?" I asked, double checking even though I wanted it so bad, I want his cock drilling deep inside me. He nodded in response and that was all it took for me to kiss him gently before guiding him upstairs to his room.

I closed the door and looked at Michael who seemed a little nervous which is understandable, being naked in front of another person for the first time can be nerve wracking, it was for me at least.

I gave him a smile and walked towards him, cupping his cheeks and kissing him gently. "I love you Mikey" I whispered. He smiled and returned the three words before kissing me again. He slipped his tongue into my mouth almost immediately which sent me moaning. Michael wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his hands on my bum, squeezing my cheeks in his hands.