Making new friends

Yuya Sakaki was a famous and loved dueltainer, he joins duel academia and passes with flying colors.

"Today we have a new student, introduce yourself" Dr crowler said "Hi everyone! My name is Yuya Sakaki, nice to meet ya'll"
Yuya said with excitement in his voice. "Now go and sit beside jaden over there" he said pointing to a brown haired boy sleeping in class "WAKE UP MR YUKI!!" Dr crowler said shouting at him, he suddenly woke up looking confused about what was happing "sorry tech,must have dosed off a going" he said rubbing the back of his neck. Yuya went and sat new to Jaden .

"Hey you new?" Jaden asked since he didn't know what was going on, "yeah, the names Yuya sakaki" replied yuya "want to hang out together I'll introduce you to my other friends" Jaden said "sure why not" yuya replied.

--after class in the slifer red dorms--

"Hey guys I brought the new student" jaden said opting the door to a room. In the room was yugi muto, yusei fudo and Yuma tsukumo. "Hey" they all said in unison "hello thanks for having me" yuya said bowing down a bit "anyway let me introduce you to them that's yugi, yusei and yuma." Jaden said pointing to each of them. "Your names yuya,right" yugi asked "yeah" yuya replied "I have a question" yuya asked "shoot" jaden replied "who is that person floating beside Yuma?" Yuya asked and to his surprise everyone was shocked "did I ask something wrong" yuya asked looking concerned at their looks "you can see him" Yuma asked in surprise "yeah am I not supposed to" yuya said "no no no it's just that not many people can astral only people with special powers of items can" Yuma explained and yuya understood.

"We'll i know why i can see him" yuya said "it's because I have 4 personalities inside me and I used to have something evil inside of me and dose talking to your cards also go on the list?" Yuya explained everyone was in shock "that's so cool!"Jaden and Yuma said in unison "that explains everything well guess we don't have to hide our secrets you" yugi said smiling as his puzzle glowed, a spirit showed itself and he looks just like yugi but a bit older and mature "this is yami, he is the spirit of my puzzle" yugi said "nice to meet you" yami said smiling, "this is astral he is an alien from this key here" Yuma said holding up his emperor key, "and this is yebel and my old professor form the school" jaden said as they appeared in front of him "wait who is that" yuya asked pointing to a spirit dressed in black amour "that my alter ego, the supreme king" jaden explained rolling his eyes.

"We'll those are all the things about spirits from us and what is special with us" yugi said "how about you share you're story with us about your 4 personalities and this evil inside you?" Yugi said and the others nodding their heads in agreement.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Well that all I'm ending the chapter here hopefully you enjoyed this!
Bai for now!