Meeting the devil himself

Yuya was stunned by the figure standing infront of him it was non other than, zarc. "What do you want!?"yuya yelled "calm down I just want to talk" zarc said as he snapped his fingers and the surrounding darkness changed to a beautiful open field with a table, umbrella and song teapots "how we have a nice chat" zarc said giving a big warm smile "this is not the zarc I remember" yuya thought.

"Listen here yuya" zarc said as his tone became more serious, yuya stiffened "there is a strong darkness coming and it wants you."zarc said "why would this darkness want me?"yuya thought "it's because you have odd-eyes pedulem dragon, starve venom fusion dragon, clearwing synchro dragon and dark rebellion XYZ dragon"zarc said "w-what"yuya asked in surprise because he was thinking about that "we're in your mind, what ever you think we come as a person speaking from a speaker"zarc replied, yuya blushed of embarrassment, "doesn't that mean yuto, yugo and yuri can hear us because we have the same mind?"yuya asked "no they are in their own minds"zarc replied.

"YUYA!!!!!" "Looks like you have to go yuya"zarc said, he gave yuya a two-finger salute.

"What happened?"yuya said waking up "dude, yuri just came and said that you were with zarc!"jaden screamed "are you okey yuya?"yuma asked because he heard jaden scream "I'm okey, I'll explain in the morning with the others"yuya said, the others nodded and went back to sleep "hold on"yuya said stopping jaden and Yuma in their tracks "how long did you take to wake me up?" "Wellllllll"

—flashback—

"Wake up,jaden!" Yuri said "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"jaden screamed and fell down from his bunk, yuri signed "yuri?what do you want?it's the middle of the night!?" Jaden replied in a fury because his beauty sleep was interrupted, yuri took a deep breath "YUYA IS WITH ZARC, YOU IDIOT!!!!" Yuri screamed which made jaden flinch "wait what!?" Jaden screamed as he went to yuya's bunch and kept on slapping him awake "YUYA!"

—end of flashback—
"That's explains why my cheeks hurt" yuya said as he rubbed his cheeks "hehe sorry" jaden replied as he scratched the back of his neck "well goodnight!" He said as he left the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter guy!
School has started and i have started having torments so I won't be posting much.

Well cliffhanger