A new threat (part 2)

"JAY WATCH OUT!!"screamed an unfamiliar voice from behind, jaden was almost hit by the monster but another duel monster appeared in-front of jaden and it was one jaden didn't recognize from any of Yuma's, yugi's, yuya's, yusei's or his deck which completely stunned him until the duel monster turned around and he recognized it, it was crystal beast topaz tiger and at the entrance of the door stood Jesse Anderson.

"Are you okey Jay!?" Jesse asked as he ran towards jaden "yeah I'm okey" jaden replied smiling "ugh why do you children keep interfering?!"dr crowler said clearly angry because Jesse inferred, suddenly odd-eyes pendulum dragon attacked dr crowler and he fainted, "is everyone okay?!"yuya asked and everyone just nodded, a black smoke surrounded dr crowler's body and left "what happens here we heard Jesse scream!?" a blonde girl wearing the white and blue obelisk blue uniform, "yeh we're okay Alexis,thankfully they didn't take our decks and duel disks" Yuma said feeling relived but also worried "we should probably get him to the medical bey" yugi said pointing to dr crowler lying unconscious on the floor.

The students took dr crowler to the medical bey, yuya,Yuma, yugi, yusei and Jaden went out and stood at the entrance of the medical bey, "what was that black smoke?" Yugi asked as atem came out from the puzzle (not in his astral form) "it was just nothing" astral replied "what do you mean nothing!? It was definitely something!"yuma said turning most of the heads of some students passing by "no I mean it was completely darkness no motive or anything."astral said in his usual tone and poker face.

The nurse said that dr crowler was okey and needed some rest, the others went back to their dorms yuya, yuma and Jaden in one and yugi, yusei in another one which was next door.

But Jaden didn't go back to the dorm Alexis wanted to talk to him so they went to the sea side to talk.

"What is it Alexis?"jaden asks the blonde girl, "well jaden, I-I-I lik-e-e y-yo-u" she said stuttering, jadens eyes widened when he heard what she said "do you like me back?"she said hopping he said yes "I'm sorry Alexis, but my heart belongs to someone else" jaden said turning to Alexis, the blonde girls eyes were filled with tears "it's Jesse isn't it" alexis said still crying "yeah" jaden replied with a hint of sorrow in his voice for this to happen "I understand" Alexis said giving a small smile and walking away "Alexis" jaden said but Alexis didn't hear.

————it's night time now and everyone's sleeping
In yuya's mind————

"Where am I!?"yuya screamed as everything around him was shrouded in darkness. "Calm down im not going to hurt you" an unfamiliar voice said from the darkness stepping out of the shadows.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading till this chapter hope you enjoy it!
Until next chapter bai!!