A new threat

"It's kind of hard to explain but okey" yuya said and this made everyone smile. "My first personality's name is yuto he from a dimension which was raided by a school almost the same just like this except everyone is actually happy here, he's an XYZ summoner and he has dragon same as me but it's kind of different, next we have yugo who is from the synchro dimension and a good synchro summoner his bestfriend was also stolen my third personality, yuri "hey show some respect!" Yuri yelled from yuya's brain, he's a fusion summoner and pretty crazy but he's kind after he found out how to change and the wrong path he was taking last but not least we have, Zarc" yuya said everyone's eyes were opened wide "something happen?" Yuya asked "we know who zarc is we heard of him before" Yuma said "we heard that name from our friends who battled him" yusei said "he's gone now at least" yuya said with a cheering simile.

Suddenly the ground started to shake violently "what is that!?" Yuya asked trying to hold something to not fall, the ground stopped shaking after a few minutes "we should go check if that had any effect on the island since that's always the case" jaden said opening the door. They all went out into the forest "I'm feeling something" yuya said clenching his chest "same here" they all said as they went deeper into the forest the feeling got bigger and less painful, soon they arrived at the middle of the forest which had a huge crack in the forest and it looked bottomless "this looks like something we should be worried about" Jaden said and all the others nodding their heads.

--the next day in class--
"JADEN YUKI! WAKE UP NOW!" Dr crowler should banging his hand on his desk, "wake up dude other wise you will get detention again" yuya whispered since the were sitting together "I'm up" jaden said rubbing his eyes "congratulations Mr yuki you just earned yourself another detention session and maybe Mr sakaki would like to join you" dr crowler said smiling "what did I do!?" Yuya shouted not knowing what got him not trouble.

--at detention--
"You guys also got detention for no reason?" Yuma asked as Jaden and yuya entered the detention room "well i got for no reason and he got for sleeping in class,again." Yuya said pointing to Jaden, he was rubbing his neck smiling. They both went and sat together in a circle with the others "I don't understand why did we get detention if we did nothing wrong and why are we the only ones here?!" Jaden said looking at everyone "I feel a strange presence walking towards here" astral said appearing "same here" yubel said also appearing, at that moment dr crowler entered the room "well,well looks like all of you are here." He said smiling wickedly,suddenly his eyes turned a bloodily red color the others were shaken up by this and backed away to the back wall "what the hell?!"yusei said shouting, they knew that was not normal suddenlydr crowler took out his duel disk and entered a card into it "I summon ancient gear frame!"he said putting the card on his duel disk.

The monster looked real, "that's not dr crowler!"yelled yugi before he changed into atem "we'll have to summon monsters of our own!"atem said summoning dark magician, dark magician shield a attack against ancient gear frame " I now summon ace it g...

The monster looked real, "that's not dr crowler!"yelled yugi before he changed into atem "we'll have to summon monsters of our own!"atem said summoning dark magician, dark magician shield a attack against ancient gear frame " I now summon ace it gear golem!"dr crowler said taking his ancient gear frame and replacing it with ancient gear golem, it appeared "i summon odd-eyes pendulum dragon."yuya said summoning his ace dragon to the field "hey, teach! What is wrong with you!?" Jaden yelled to dr crowler "I have had enough of your games, JADEN YUKI!!!"dr crowler said to Jaden as his monster went in his direction to attack jaden.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Well I'm ending it here
What will happen next?
What will happen to jaden?