24. PAHPAH reowww NYEEEOMM

(A/n: I'll admit this is a bit of a vulgar chapter 😭 I was AHHH when writing it, but it was so funny I couldn't help it)

It was still only midday when dragon was having his mid moment with his midlife rubber room thing crisis or sum. Anyway, Ace was shouting down the halls chasing after Luffy who had stole his pants, while Sabo was taking the more intellectual route and burning Ace's clothes. "Not so fire proof now are ya!" Sabo grined while the match lit up his face.

Koala knew Sabo, and if his brothers were like him, she'd have a lot of work to do. Expecting the outcome, she picked up a transponder snail and tried to contact Sabo.

Briiing bring (me a snack) it rang for bit. Garchuck she was not expecting to hear that sound-

"Yellow?" A voice answered.

"Huh? Sabo?" Koala was confused.

"No sir!" The voice said with a huff, like it was out of breath.

Koala was a little ticked off. "MA'AM you mean..." She shook it off. "Where's Sabo??"

"Uhhh I don't know.." The voice said on the phone and quietly off somewhere else.

Luffy ran past Koala with a pair of pants screaming at the top of his lungs.

"!?" Koala spun around from the force of speed and watched as a second buck naked man chased after him.

He slid to a stop. "OH! KOALA!!" Ace began to spin around.

"ACE NO!!" Koala covered her eyes. "PUT SOME PANTS ON!!"

"Can't." Ace pointed back and the fleeing Luffy. "Luffy's got ma loins."

Koala snuck a peak then hid her face again. "Okok I get it!" She turned away embarrassed for Ace.

"Anyway." Ace got closer.

"DO NOT GET ANY CLOSER!" Koala stepped back.

Ace was confused. "I thought you wanted to know where Sabo was." He took another step.

Out of panic, Koala aimed low and kicked his family jewels. She spun around on one foot and ran away.

K.O.

It was a one shot wins all. Ace fell to the floor in shock, face up, package out. He passed out.

A large explosion came from one of the rooms catching everyone's attention.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?" Hack opened a door and entered a hallway to see Koala running away flustered, a Luffy standing on top of a naked Ace singing while spinning his pants around. And a fire from an exploded room. He almost decided to just close the door and ignore it.

Sabo came from the ruins all smokey. "Blhhehh" Ash puffed out of his mouth.

Hack ran over to Sabo first to see if he was ok. "You alright ...?"

Sabo got down on all fours and shook off the smoke. "Yeah." He stood up. "Bad idea to burn stuff in a room full of gunpowder."

"!?" Hack looked at the exploded room. "Isn't that the supply closet???"

Sabo looked over at Ace and Luffy thinking that what they were doing looked fun. He headed their way and trailed off in reply. "Yeah, but I've been stock piling explosives everywhere."

"WHAT!?"

Sabo didn't answer.

Hack started after Sabo. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S EXPLOSIVES EVERYWHERE!??"

Sabo replied boringly. "Yeah, place is rigged."

"Rigged!???"

Sabo suddenly winced in pain and fell to the floor.

"SABO!?" Everyone ran to him.

"Ellgg...." He held his stomach tightly. "Not a good idea to eat ammunition..."

"!?"

"Sabo why would you eat those!??"

Sabo got up and started to make his way to the nearest bed (which was going to be Dragons.) "Looked like lil chocolates." ಥ﹏⁠ಥ 👍

Over to Dragon, he was sitting in his chair reading a Bible by an Author named notthepiratekingsson. It was Dragons favorite read, and in fact he read it at least once a week.

The smile gifted by the sun as if a god himself. The adorable boy gifted his own time for those that sought love and adoration. Thou not forget his graceful name. Luffy*

Dragon closed the book and let out a relaxed breathe. "Good read.." he leaded back in his chair and tried to drift off to sleep. Which only took him a second.

But then he heard a knock on his door. He raised a noneyebrow and welcomed them in. "Come in."

The door opened, and it ended up being Sabo. He was looking away shyly and clutching the bottom of his clothes.

Dragon sat up. "What's wrong...?" Slight worry in his voice.

The 20 year old looked he was about to cry. He shuffled his feet slightly and spoke quietly. "I-"

"Speak up!" Dragon ordered.

Sabo clutched his clothes tighter and pursed his lips. "Daddy....I fweded up all ovwer yor bed." Sabo quickly jolted and made a run for it down the hallway.

Dragon sat a second. "......"
"YOU DID WHAT!?!?"