Chapter 10

Gail's POV

It was Sunday afternoon and I had not feeling okay and noone bothered me. I decided to get up and go shower. I wore shorts, a crop top and flops. When I got downstairs I found lunch being served, I sat down to eat only realizing then that I was hungry.

After I ate I went to Mama Faith's office and showed her the letter. She said she will make an appointment for me with him. I thanked her and got up to leave but I remembered something else.

"Mhm Mama Faith, Ethan offered me a job as his assistant with accommodation, he said he will train me. What do you think I should do?" She looked shocked for a moment but gave me a small smile. "That is wonderful news my dear. You will make a good assistant, you are smart and you're a fast learner. Do you want to do it?" I scratched the back of my neck and looked down at my feet but replied "I think it's a good start, I just wanted your opinion." She said I should take it but keep in touch with her. I looked sheepish as I was embarrassed with what I wanted to say next "but I don't have his contact information." She just laughed at me and gave me a business card with his details on.

I thanked her when she offered me her phone as well. She left the office. I sat and diales his number before my nerves made me back out. It rang for a few times before I heard the most sensual voice. "Hi, Ethan King." I sat there and gulped. "Hello, anyone there?" He asked. I face palmed myself literally and spoke up "Hi Ethan, it's Gail." He sucked in a breath "Hi Gail, what a surprise. How are you? Are you okay?"

I responded that I was fine. He asked "what can I do for you? Is it about the position?" I answered "yes it is. I would like to take you up on your offer, if it is still available." He replied sounding happy "of course it is, when do you want to start?" I told him the sooner the better. He informed me to pack and he will pick me up tomorrow around noon.

I hung up and skipped happily out of the office and told Mama Faith the news. She was do happy for me and she gave me a hug and told me to behave.

I went to my room to start packing.

Ethan's POV

I was to excited to speak with Gail, I had forgotten to give her my contact information but I left my business card with Mama Faith, I think that's how she got my cell number.

That call was a pick me up from meeting with Martin. She made my day, and all seemed better now. I spent the rest of the day checking my schedule tomorrow and ensuring I have all I will need.