💍|𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟬𝟭: 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐞

"I implore you

"I implore you. Please marry me!" Epel said in a shy way.

"Don't lay your eyes on anyone else, please marry me!" Ace said, Charmy smiled.

"I humbly request... Won't you choose me to be your fiancé?" Riddle said.

"You who are truly beautiful, please allow me to serve you forever more," Root said in a French accent, with his right placed on his chest.

 ~~~On a certain day

Back in the Ramshackle Dormitory hallway, Grim, Lucas, Felix, and Y/n are chatting with each other as they are getting to start a day.

"No way, hu uh~~~ I'm not mapping these stupid floors~~" Grim whining, as always.

"Oh, stop your whining," Felix said, angrily.

"Now, now. It's been decided by the law of the game of rock-paper-scissors." Lucas said to the little monster.

"I challenge you one more time! And this time I won't lose..." Grim pouted, with an angry expression. Y/n sighed, shaking her head.

"YOU, THERE!!!" A loud voice suddenly appeared in the dorm, which led everyone off guard.

"Ffgna!?"

"Ah!!"

"Eh?"

"What the!?" Y/n turned her head towards the voice, only to see three ghosts wearing white fancy suits. Those ghosts are on a different level of ghost than those who live in the dorm.

"You filthy little rats! What do you think you're doing!?" One of the ghosts wearing white clothes asked them.

"Filthy...little...rats?" Felix mumbled and was about to burst out. 

"These aren't the usual ghosts..." Grim said at the others, then gazed at the outfits of the ghosts in front of him. "Who are they? They're wearing different get-ups, y'know."

"They do wear different clothes. Hmmm, seems there are more ghosts in this school than we expected." Lucas said.

"This is to be Her Highness' reception hall. Trespassing is prohibited!" The ghost told them.

"Her Highness? Reception hall??" Grim and Y/n mumbled, confused. 

"I don't know what you're going on about, but this is my dorm. You guys are the intruders!" Grim huffed.

"How dare you. This residence has belonged to our country since long before you were even born!" One of the ghosts said. He snapped his fingers at Grim. "If you won't leave of your own will, then we shall force you out."

"Excuse me, what?!" Felix yells out. Y/n sighed and wished she could just have one normal day as a student.

"If you value your safety then be a good little monster and get out of here!" One of the ghosts said, then asked the rest of the ghosts to push Grim out of the dorm.