💍|𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓: 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

"Let's begin

"Let's begin... Ahem!" Princess Eliza clears her throat. "🎵Surely~~~~~ The one I've waited for~~~~~~"

"🎵Surely~~~~~ You're the one calling me~~~~~~" Vil singing along with her.

"🎵Yes~~ I've waited so long~~~~~" Princess Eliza continued.

"🎵It's true~~~~~ You've been calling me~~~~~" Vil continues.

"🎵You are the one~~~~~"

"🎵I've been~~~ looking~~~~ for~~~~" Both of them soon sang in harmony.

"How!? He's actually keeping up with the Ghost's nonsense!?" Sebek yelped in shock.

"Even their harmony is lovely," Jade muttered.

"I can sing with you like this anytime," Vil told Eliza. "Because... I wish for you to fall for me."

"Fantastic!" Princess Eliza cheered. "Then what's the name of your dog?"

"...Why are you talking about dogs? I'm still a student so there's no way..." With that one mistake.

"REJECTED!!!" Princess Eliza shouted.

*SLAP!!

"OWWW!!" Vil yells in pain. "I can't believe this! Do you have any idea just how much my beautiful face is worth!?"

"Ah, Vil's back to normal," Jack said.

"Even Betta-fish got smacked," Floyd said.

"It's not just what comes out of your mouth, if you don't have a big dog then you're no prince at all." Princess Eliza said to Vil.

"She's got it all figured out, huh... Leona, Bil, you guys alright?" Trey asked the man who got themselves slapped.

"I... I..." They mumbled as they were trying to move from their spot.

"What's got you all stiff? Was getting slapped that big of a shock?" Trey inquired.

"I CAN'T MOVE!!!" Leona and Vill yell.

"Eeeehh!?" Trey yelped in shock.

"My whole body's gone numb and I can't even lift a finger," Leona said while trying to move but in conclusion, it didn't work.

"Even magic is impossible..." Vil added. "What's happening!?"

"I have been searching for my Ideal Prince for the past 500 years." Princess Eliza said, gazing at everyone. "You came in here, claiming to be a perfect prince... Fakers who don't understand matters of the heart must be made to properly repent. For the same amount of times that I endured."

"F-For 500 years!?" Sebek yelped out.

"I've heard of a ghost that can bind a person with just a slap," Jade mumbled. "Her tastes and passion aren't the only hurdle here; she also possesses an extraordinary power."