💍|𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑: 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

"I can't let that happen! Headmaster, please help him!" Ortho begging for Crowley to save Idia

"Why, of course." Crowley said, "I'm sure, everyone here would be gracious enough to band together to help their classmate in danger..." He gazed at his students.

"No, not happening." They said in unison.

"Superb harmony," Lucas said.

"It's only now that they're in sync," Felix added.

"Why not? Help me out!" Ortho said to them.

"Normally he avoids people at all costs but now that he's in trouble you come asking for help. You're utterly selfish." Vil said.

"It's your brother's problem so figure it out yourself," Leona said.

'Honestly, these two suddenly just become such mean.' Y/n thought to herself with an angry mark on her head.

"...Fine. I'll do just that. I'll handle this myself." Ortho said, turning serious.

"Whoa whoa, you can't handle all of that alone..." Kalim told Ortho.

"Running simulation for the rescue of Idia Shroud. Condition: Prioritize escape time. Simulation completed successfully. Now commencing operations." Ortho said. Absorbing magical energy. targeting the main building of Night Raven College."

"W-what is he doing?" Felix asked, feeling uneasy.

"Firing magical beam in 5, 4... 3... 3... " Before Ortho launched his magical beam, Crowley and Y/n stopped.

"STOP THIS INSTAAAAAANT!" Crowley shouted; Y/n placed her hand on Ortho's shoulder making the magic slowly vanish. "Do you plan to reduce our great school to dust? Magical beams are off the table!"

"Nobody will help me so what do you expect me to do?" Ortho sighed in defeat.

"Could you all refrain from refusing him so quickly?" Crowley said to everyone.

"I'm willing to help you. Ortho" Y/n said, raising her left hand.

"You will?" Crowley and Ortho inquired.

"Of course, why not. Since no one is willing to do it." Y/n said, do a side eye on the other students.

"Big Sis." Ortho's eyes sparkled. He hugged her, "I know, I could always count on you."

"Since the mistress is going to help then I will too," Felix said.

"Same." Lucas nod.

"Thank you, Felix and Lucas." Ortho smiled.

"Anyone else?" Crowley asked, but the boys stayed silent. "If you continue to ignore Mr. Shroud's plight..."

"What? They came after all of us, and we stood no chance..." Ace sighed.