💍|𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐦

"Abducted!?" Lucas yelled

"That's right." Ortho said, "Take a look at this footage! It's a recording from the school's security cameras from last night." Ortho shows a holographic screen on the wall.

"Hold on! Please don't go around casually hacking into the school's security system!" Crowley told the boy.

"That doesn't matter right now, headmaster," Y/n said.

"Qu-quiet, please! I'm starting the recording." Ortho said he played the video record.

Static crackling...

The footsteps show that Idia was seen in Main Street, last night. He seems to be angry at that time.

"I can't believe the next volume of one of my favorite manga won't arrive on release day... I even preordered the special set that comes with a bonus mini shikishi!" Idia said. "My rep as an otaku will go down if I can't get it on day one. I don't sense any people around, so I'll just make a quick trip to the student store and..."

"Found you..." A female voice suddenly appeared.

"Eh? Who's voice... was that?" Idia said, looking around.

"Finally... I found you..." It's that voice again. The screen went static before revealing the face of a female ghost wearing a wedding dress. All of the boys in the headmaster's office jump back, surprised like they just watched some horror movie. "MY PRINCE!!!!!" The female ghost said, smiling at Idia.

'My prince? So, that ghost bride is the princess.' Y/n thought to herself.

"GYAAAAAAA!!!" Idia screams, before disappearing into the area. The footage soon ended.

Bsst!

Sssssaaaa

"That ghost..." Grim said, with his eyes widened.

"Aaah... How could this happen? The ghost bride has finally found her ideal groom!" Crowley stated.

"Her ideal groom is... Idia!? No way is he a 'prince', y'know" Grim said, "He's all lanky and he's always inside so he's never been touched by the sun, plus he's always got this weird look in his eyes and smile on his face..."

"...Wait?" Grim and others realized something.

"He's fairly tall, his skin is untouched by UV rays, with almond-shaped eyes, a smile that is... charming in a way," Crowley muttered. "Shiny... well more like burning, hair and an impressive lip color."

"When we list it all out, he does check all of her boxes," Y/n said.

"Yeah. No matter how you look at it, my brother is very handsome. The ghost has amazing taste!" Ortho nodded.

"I'm still not convinced..." Grim crosses his arms.

"This has really gotten out of hand. The ghost bride has chosen a groom, which means..." Crowley was cut off by someone yelling out of the office.