The China Doll - Chapter 2:

Here is the next part if you like it can you please comment and vote, I would really appreciate it. :)! 

********************************************************************************************************** 

Chapter 2: 

"Time is running out if you don't fulfill my needs I will take action!" I got super scared I started shivering but it was roasting out side! "Are you ok?" Mrs Brown asked. I didn't say anything but I nodded. Finally I got to school, said bye and left the car. "MILLIE!!!" Everyone came up to me and gave me a great huge hug, obviously not the boys I make them hate me because I hate them sooooo much. We all started gossiping but I felt very bad when they started being really horrible to this new girl. I didn't join in because I dislike bullying, I try convice them to stop but it doesn't work. "You will find your treat very soon if you do not do as I say, if you have forgot I will repeat it now listen carefully, you must visit me at home then kill........" I drowned out the sound of her voice by talking and keeping interested onto what my friends were saying but no good it came back, "You can't ignore me you have to kill Mrs Brown then bring me to life!" I screamed but it was obvious that I screamed out loud and not in my head because everyone was staring at me like I was crazy!

We slowly walked into boring old Geography and just then I could feel that cold voice down my neck. I itched and itched to try get away but not use so I decied to ignore it. I had to unfortunatly concentrate on Geograph but at least it was better than the cold feel. The bell rang and it was time for Hostory I was with me best friend Amelia, she was very comforting shknew about the truth of what had been going on and told me to keep ignoring it but I knew she thought I was going a bit over the top, she once even told me to go to a social health care assistance. I was about to consider it until I changed my mind because I thought they would send me to a mental health home. That voice came back telling me to... 

******************************************************************************************************************* 

Another cliffhanger sorry about that I just want to create tension!!