The China Doll - Chapter 6:

"What happened?" I asked, very confused. The head nurse came over to me with some medicine and said to me "Well i was on my way to park my car and as I was coming back i saw a lot of red blood so i rushed over and found you. Then i picked you up and walked you to the medical room!" She told me to eat some medicine the handed me this letter. Again it was writ in blood and it read you got lucky this time. i scrunched it up and threw it in the bin. "Oh so you decided to throw away my letter, just remember you have six days left and you pain is going to get a lot worse until on the 6th day and you still haven't fulfilled my request that when i will strike!" That cold hiss fell through my back. I was sent home early because apparently i was bleeding to much and they ran out of bandages.

That cold feel kept rushing through my body i was freezing cold on the inside and goosebumps started to appeared but on the outside when you touched my skin, I was roasting! Mrs Brown became very suspicious, she kept eyeing me up and down but left before saying a word. Another note appeared in front of me again as usual it was writ in blood. This time is said why wont you kill Mrs Brown, she killed me but i am in the China Dolls body now. I needed a pen so i grabbed one and wrote on the other side she most probably killed you for the correct reason then. The china doll got annoyed he whispered "Right i am going to get someone else to bring me to life and then i will give you your treat in my human form. Mwuhahahahahahahahahahaha!" The china dolls laugh crept through my body and into my brain i couldn't get it out. Eventually it came to bedtime and i went to bed but something kept me up i don't know what.

My bedroom door started to open slowly. The light started to seep into my room making it become brighter. A figure stood by my door. "Mrs Brown?" I called out, it didn't look like Mrs Brown then a males voice shot out "Hmmmm think again Millie!" I didn't know who it was but it flashed away and became closer. I could slowly see a face and it was........