The China Doll - Chapter 8:

... I can hear your thoughts and that's right i have killed this person recently but i spared her bones and skin, well to be exact i left her the way she is, i just drained all the blood out of her because she did do as i said, oh by the way you wont have a mum or a best friend anymore! I sat there in silent with nothing to say. My whole life is officially ruined. But just then another note came onto my lap, i rolled my eyes and i read don't worry your lucky i wont kill you (i had a small sigh of relief) but then it said i will just make you suffer until you die. I slowly got up but i started to tremble of what i read. My legs went numb, i fell to the ground. The pain crept through my body, what was i suppose to do? "hahahahahaha" that voice was extremely loud, my bedroom door shut with a loud bang and in the corner of the room a big bright vortex opened up. I could see the same figure as before.

I got up from the shock. My face and body was sweating like mad, it left a wet patch on my bed. Phew it had all been a dream but i could hear these little drops. I went to check it the kitchen tap or bathroom tap was left on, they weren't. Slowly turning my head to see if Mrs Brown was around i noticed a slight movement from behind. Running as fast as i could to Mrs Brown's room i noticed the dripping got louder, my heartbeat got louder as well. Finally, i reached her room to find blood patting down on my left shoulder. Looking up terrified of what i was going to happen, i saw Mrs Brown and my best friend Amelia hanged! This wasen't all a dream. The sound of footsteps became loud beats of drums. "Oh poor Millie all alone with no one, but don't worry you will have me, hahahahahaha!" I screamed as loud as i could, hoping and wishing that someone would run in and catch me. Unfortuantly my fantasy didn't come true.

Thank you for reading i will update, if i can get 4 votes thankyouuu!!!