The China Doll - Chapter 10:

Here is the next part thankyouu so much for voting im so sorry its late i've had a really busy summer also alot of homework and tests last year!!

... It was a knife. It came closer and closer building up the tension each time. The knife was stroking my face, the cold metal actually made me feel comfortable even though i was in a murder zone! Suddenly i felt a cut being made right across my cheek. But the weird thing was i noticed that i was trapped in a bottle for quiet some time now also the air was almost no more, it was getting hard to breathe. My staright, long, brown hair was also no more instead it had become frizzy, greasy and notty. My clothes had started to smell of all my sweat due to all this tension and finally my tanned skin has now turned pale. 

"this is what happens when you disobey me, anyway i don't want to suffer you in a bottle anymore..." i felt a sigh of relief then he said again:

"i will surprise you until you die of blood lost or you decide to kill your self!" i couldn't dare talk, the word just wouldn't come out. I wanted to reach out and strangle him but didn't have the guts. My mouth remained still as did my whole body. Something weird was going on now i could feel something crawling up my neck but couldn't see what. The shape of furry legs started to appear. It was a tarantula, my biggest fear, i screamed and screamed until i fainted. 

I suddenly woke up to find myself all alone in my bedroom. Dark and cold i decided that i shall go downstairs, even though it wasn't the safest place to be but it was better than being trapped in my room. I had no where to go my mum and dad and sister also my neighbour had all been killed by this cold-blooded figure. 

Next morning i was surprised to see myself alive and didn't wake up because of a terrifying nightmare. But it didn't last too long i realized i hadn't been to school for a while as well. So i thought i might go it could be safe there! 

**************************************************************************************************************

Well here you go a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really late chapter :D