Chapter 6 : Escaped

A sigh left her mouth as she paced around the room. She has to go out but with bodyguards it's impossible. 'Maybe I can tell them I am going to my school.' She thought nodding to herself. "Ma'am you are not allowed to go out." A bodyguard came infront of her stopping her from walking towards the door. "I have to go the school." She spoke silently but the bodyguard didn't seemed to agree with it.

"Sorry ma'am you can't go out without boss permission." She nodded and left from there to her room. 'Is he a mafia and all ?' She thought sarcastically and sat on the bed looking outside from the window. 'I could jump from here.' A thought crossed her mind and she went towards the window. "Okay let's do it." She whispered to herself jumping of from the window.A smile formed on her face as she landed successfully without hurting herself.

She was lucky to escape from there but not that lucky since a CCTV camera caught her figure running away fron the house through the backyard. Meanwhile he was sleeping peacefully on his bed. He wasn't a morning person and enjoyed his sleep in the morning. The knocking on his doors disturbed his sleep but he ignored them and hugged his pillow more. The knocking lasted for a few more minutes and he could hear his men trying to wake him up but again he ignored it.

 The knocking lasted for a few more minutes and he could hear his men trying to wake him up but again he ignored it

"Boss ma'am is missing." His eyes shot open as he heard his men's shouting. He opened the door glaring at his man.
"Where is she ?" He ask angrily. "Ma'am said that she wanted to go to the school but as her classes doesn't start before 10 am we didn't allowed her. She jumped from the window of her room, the cctv camera caught it." "And why didn't you told me before ?" He ask his men still glaring at him.

"Boss you don't like getting wake up early in the morning." The man whispered but loud enough for him to hear. "Find her location." The man nodded and left from there. He closed the door aggressively and went towards the bathroom to freshen up. 'Great way to start the morning.' He thought sarcastically and scoffed while getting ready.

"Boss we have her location. She is in a cafe near her school." The man spoke fastly catching his breath as he just ran towards him to tell the news. He nodded and left towards his car. Stopping the car infront of the cafe he went inside searching for her. He thought that she must have been asking for help or meeting some friends or something but it was quite opposite of it.

She smiled at the person infront of her but her smile fell when she saw him. Clearing her throat she again smiled hesitantly at him. "What are doing here ?" He didn't spoke anything and just looked at her silently. "Y/n take his order what are you doing !!!!" A woman more precisely her boss shouted at her. She flinched and apologized to her. "What would you like to have sir ?" She spoke professionally with a fake smile which was obvious to him.

He still didn't spoke anything and continued to look at her. The customers behind him started complaining causing her to get another shout from her boss. "Please sit there at the back." She pleaded him unknowingly giving her puppy eyes with a small pout. He just looked at her and left to sit at the back. She sighed regaining her posture and continued doing her job. For 2 hours he continued seeing her without breaking the contact without a word.

She would glance at him quite a few times. As her shift finished she went towards the boss. "Y/n ! First you were late today and then slacked off doing your job !! I am giving you only half pay for today !" She just nodded bowing to her apologizing to her. She missed a week in her job and school too. She was sure she couldn't pay for the rent this month, it was not much of her problem since she was living with him but she also lost her scholarship.

She missed the test causing her to lose the scholarship. With a blank face she left from there and walked towards him. He noticed her behavior but ignored it and walked towards the car. She followed him silently and sat next to him looking outside from the window. He drove to the house glancing at her most of the time.

They entered the house together getting greeted by both Jin and Namjoon. "Good morning breakfast is ready !" Jin smiled at both of them coming out from the kitchen to the dining table. She just bowed to them and left towards her room leaving them confused. Jin raised his brow looking at Taehyung but he just shrugged and went to sit with them.
__________

She sat on the bed as tears left from her eyes silently one by one. The door opened silently but she ignored it and looked down on her lap. He sighed closing the door and stood infront of her. He looked at her and then sat on the floor infront of her. She looked at him when he held her hands. More tears flowed from her eyes as she looked at him. "What happened ?" He whispered caressing her hands.

 "What happened ?" He whispered caressing her hands

Before she knew it she broke down infront of him. He didn't wasted a second and hugged her, caressing her back when she cried in his embrace. After some moments when her crying stopped she moved away from him but still close enough for him to hug her. "I lost my scholarship." She whispered silently closing her eyes. "I worked so hard for it, It was my only hope." She whispered leaning towards him.

For the first time she had someone to complain about something. For the first time someone lend her a shoulder to cry on. For the first time someone asked what was wrong. For the first time someone checked on her. For the first time she got to know the warmth. For the first time someone comforted her like that. She always used to cry alone in her room while looking at the ceiling.

"You don't have to worry about anything. I'll pay for all the expenses, you don't have to work part time jobs." He spoke making her leave from the hug. She looked at him confused. "Why would you do that ?" She ask getting a sigh from him. "You are mine Y/n. You are mine to love and take care of." He spoke sincerely while she looked at him.

She felt like using him. She didn't like him even though everything he did for her. She agreed to marry him just to escape from that place. And now that he is doing so many things for her she feels guilty. He did things that no one ever did to her. She doesn't deserve all this care and love. Not only him but his brothers also treated her like a family. "You feel like you are using me right ?" He ask making her look at him, she nodded and fidgeted her fingers. He held eye contact with her before saying.

"Then use me. I am all yours to use."

Please vote~~

My tests are going but still I am updating for y'all so please return the favor by voting.

Have a nice day xoxo >(^-^>)

She goes to school y'all,
I wrote university earlier sorry for that.