Chapter 24 : Vulnerable

Taehyung sighed while watching the clock again. "Hyung it's late when will Y/n come home ?" He whined pouting. Jin rolled his eyes at his antics. "You are not a child ! She must be reading a book now don't disturb me while cooking !" Jin shouted glaring at him. Taehyung pouted and opened his phone to check on his men. He frowned as none of his men picked up his calls or replied his messages. "Hyung none of the men are picking up the calls. I am going to the library." He shouted and left the house not even looking back.

"What happened ?" Namjoon asked seeing Taehyung running. Jin shook his head and sighed. "The men who were guarding Y/n are not in touch so Taehyung went away to check on her." Namjoon nodded. Taehyung quickly started driving towards the library. Something was wrong, very wrong he could feel it. "Please be there safe and sound." He whispered worryingly. This is the first time she is so much late and the men are not in touch too. This has never happened before. No matter what, his men always pick up his calls.

He stopped the car and went out not caring about parking it. Right now she was his priority. "Y/n where are you ?" He muttered his eyes looking around the hall searching for her. 'Is she in the cafe ?' He thought and went towards the cafe side of the library. 'She is not here too.' He started calling her phone but she didn't picked up. "Fuck" He cursed searching each corner of the library. "Sir do you need any help ?" A lady worker asked him. "My girlfriend- she should be in the library but I can't- find her and she is not picking up the phone." He said and the lady nodded.

"Do you want me too help you to find her sir ?" He shook his head in denial. "I have already checked the whole library." He spoke looking around the library in hopes of finding her. This is my girlfriend if you see her please contact me. He spoke while showing her photo and gave the lady worker his card. He then went towards the billing center. "Excuse me" "Yes sir ?" He sighed opening his phone and showing the worker Y/n' photo. "By any chance have you seen her today ?" He asked licking his lips in nervousness. The worker nodded. "She is one of our regular guests. She already left 3 hours ago, when my shift starts." He nodded and ran towards his car.

"Hyung Y/n is not in the library and the staff said she left 3 hours ago." He spoke through the call. "Check out the places she could go to." Jin spoke. "Should I come to help you ?" Namjoon asked. "No hyung you both stay at home. Namjoon hyung try contacting our men and send more men for her search." "Okay if you find her then make sure to inform us." Namjoon said and Taehyung replied back with a small yes before he started driving the car.

"Where can she be ?" He whispered to himself. One by one he checked all the places he could think of. Library, the park where she broke down in tears, the icecream parlor he took her to, grocery store, the restaurant where she saw her family, the cafe she used to work in everywhere she could possibly go to. He then drove to their home. "Did you find her ?" Jin asked standing up from the sofa. Taehyung shook his head with disappointment. "I checked all the places I even asked the workers there- no one saw her."

"Hyung any news on our men ? He asked with a little hope but to his dismay Namjoon replied no. He then checked his phone but found nothing except a few missed calls from an unknown number. All of them sat in silence until his phone beeped. He quickly checked it in hopes that she messaged him. "Hyu-n-ng" His voice came out as a whisper while his eyes turned teary. "What happened ?" Jin asked and went towards him along with Namjoon. "What the fuck !" Jin cursed seeing the photo in Taehyung's phone.

It was a photo of Y/n tied to a chair while in the background there were several men with guns and face masks. Namjoon took the phone and examined the photo. "The photo is real." He commented and Taehyung snatched the phone back but Namjoon held his hand. "Don't do anything stupid and cause her harm." Namjoon warned him. "What should we do ?" Jin asked his gaze on the photo. Namjoon sighed before turning towards Taehyung. "Look Taehyung we cannot afford to make any mistakes because you couldn't control your anger and did something carelessly." Taehyung nodded not replying to him.

"Call the number and act like you don't care about her. If they know she matters to us they would probably try to hurt her. Make sure the call last more then 1 minute then only we could trace the location and once again don't let your anger come in between. Stay calm okay." He nodded and dialled the number he received the photo from. "You picked up the phone really fast I must say." A man spoke and didn't took him time to realize it was Woo-jin one of his so called rival.

"Where is she Woo-jin?" He asked trying to maintain his cool. "Worried about your girlfriend ?" 'Her safety first' He repeated in his head and stayed silent. "I have never seen you with a girl before now that you finally have one how could have I missed such golder opportunity." He remained silent. "Half of the shares of your company on my name and you will get your girl back. You know I was going to task all the shares but your girlfriend thinks that she is not worth that." Woo-jin scoffed.

He was going to say yes without a second thought but Namjoon shook his head in disapproval. Jin took the phone and muted the call not trusting Taehyung. "If we agree it means we obviously care about her." Namjoon sighed before facing Taehyung. Taehyung act like you don't give a fuck and stretch the conversation. He opened his mouth to disagree but the thought of her hurting because of him made him shut his mouth.

"You are really stupid Woo-jin aren't you. You yourself mentioned that I was never seen with a girl before then why do you think I am dating one now ? And even If I am dating her why would give my shares to you ?" He spoke looking down. Never in his life he felt so vulnerable. "If you don't give me the shares I will kill this girl." Woo-jin spoke through the line. 'Her safety first' He chanted in his mind. "I wouldn't even give 1 percent of my shares to you." "I WILL KILL HER ! YOU LISTEN TO ME ! HELLO ?"

Namjoon nodded to Jin and he took away the phone from Taehyung and ended the call. "Their location is traced it's a drive for an hour from here." Namjoon spoke showing the location to both of them. Taehyung stood up and started walking towards the door. "Taehyung-aah wait let's form a plan first." Jin said loudly and walked towards him. "We don't have time." He spoke with a blank face. Jin nodded not saying anything.

Both of them knew how much their younger brother is controlling his anger. Both of them are worried for her but Taehyung would do anything for her and by anything they literally mean anything. He wouldn't hesitate to give away his company or wealth for her. He wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone for her. He wouldn't even hesitate to die for her. Even though he has anger issues they trust him enough that he will put her safety first. His grip on the phone tightened as he looked at her crying figure in the photo.

"Woo-jin you called death on yourself the moment you thought you could use her for your gain."

Please vote ~